+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MAY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

mathewstillon

Nov 24, 2017
May 16 AOR
CEC Outland
Medical passed,Biometric letter dated July 6th
Additional RCMP Fingerprint based record check requested for primary applicant
Anyone know authorised agents to submit fingerprints on our behalf to RCMP?

Reactions: Bade2145

Dexter2020

Apr 29, 2020
May 17 AOR
Medical passed,Biometric letter dated July 7th
Status shows 28% expected to complete process by November 18 approximately 4 months remaining

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hello folks,

Does the order in personal activity section matter?

Under personal Activity It is mentioned to "Start with the most recent information" and at the same time I am also asked to check the saved information which is not in a descending order chronologically. Infact it starts with my Educational activity first which is the oldest activity. And also to fill the gaps, am I suppsed to delete the rows and start afresh from the most recent activity ? Can anyone shed some light on this ? ThankYou.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hello folks,

Does the order in personal activity section matter?

Under personal Activity It is mentioned to "Start with the most recent information" and at the same time I am also asked to check the saved information which is not in a descending order chronologically. Infact it starts with my Educational activity first which is the oldest activity. And also to fill the gaps, am I suppsed to delete the rows and start afresh from the most recent activity ? Can anyone shed some light on this ? ThankYou.
I mean i didnt remember exactly buddy but to avoid confusion add in the same order they requested like begin with recent and end with the 10th yr...i did that twice so take your time while filling up personal activity and work history and address history too..

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
I mean i didnt remember exactly buddy but to avoid confusion add in the same order they requested like begin with recent and end with the 10th yr...i did that twice so take your time while filling up personal activity and work history and address history too..
I see. Okay.. Thanks @RAMAAA91 . I wasn't really sure if it is okay to delete the automatically filled rows. But then the recent activity wouldn't be listed first.
Thanks for your info.

Sid1307

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
I already submitted mine thinking that IRCC is alowing to submit incomplete application but now I am scared I have attached the acknowledgment receipt and LOE with my application let see
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html#application_intake

This release from IRCC discusses operational procedures when applications are incomplete due to COVID-19. It states that as long as you provide a suitable letter of explanation explaining the delay, your application will not be rejected for the time being. Having said that, I suggest you get the PCC done as soon as possible to avoid delays.

Reactions: Tivativalu

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
May 18 AOR any updates guys?
What more update you want? I think after med/BIL. You won’t see any futher update on your profile unless you raise web form or ask for GCMS notes where you can see updates for criminality, eligibility and security check.

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
What more update you want? I think after med/BIL. You won’t see any futher update on your profile unless you raise web form or ask for GCMS notes where you can see updates for criminality, eligibility and security check.
I think the question is for those whose AORs were May 18 and not yet got BIL and MEP, may be I am wrong.

Reactions: ChessGirl