+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2019 TRV Timelines

Kenny76

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
For my 14YO daughter's VISA

Applied online on 5th May
Bio on 8th May updated same day

No communication after that. I observed last week that eligibility review has started but nothing after that. Any idea who to approach?

MARJ2013

May 15, 2019
Good day!
Just sharing the current status of my parents application ( offline ) TRV

May 15, 2019 : Applied / Biometrics done the same day
May 16,2019 : Link to GCKey/ Submitted
May 22, 2019 : Correspondence letter received / review of eligibility started.

But the Background check status still the same. I noticed that other BGC change to “not applicable” .So am I just wait for the final decision now because I already received a correspondence letter ? or i’ll just wait for the background check status to update to “not applicable” before waiting for final decision?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Good day!

But the Background check status still the same. I noticed that other BGC change to “not applicable” .So am I just wait for the final decision now because I already received a correspondence letter ? or i’ll just wait for the background check status to update to “not applicable” before waiting for final decision?
Just the decision!

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
For my 14YO daughter's VISA

Applied online on 5th May
Bio on 8th May updated same day

No communication after that. I observed last week that eligibility review has started but nothing after that. Any idea who to approach?
What is the online status?
And what is the processing time of the country of application?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Online status is still submitted.
India-13 Days
Click to view complete application status to see these

"Details about your application status"
Review of eligibility
Review of medical results
Review of additional documents
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision

Kenny76

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Click to view complete application status to see these

"Details about your application status"
Review of eligibility
Review of medical results
Review of additional documents
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision

Hi Myra,

Its as below.

Ap
Review of eligibility-- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results-- You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents-- We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview -- We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints--. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check-- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision-- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hi Myra,

Its as below.

Ap
Review of eligibility-- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results-- You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents-- We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview -- We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints--. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check-- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision-- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Same with here

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi Myra,

Its as below.

Ap
This looks good! What about the messages in the bottom of this section? Have you received the Corresponding Letter?

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
This looks good! What about the messages in the bottom of this section? Have you received the Corresponding Letter?
Hi Myra, my review of eligibility is at We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements , but i haven't received any correspondence letter. Will it come first or directly decision?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi Myra, my review of eligibility is at We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements , but i haven't received any correspondence letter. Will it come first or directly decision?
Everyone gets a correspondence letter that validates your biometrics for 10 years. Then you get a decision anywhere between few minutes to 2 months, after correspondence is received.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
ohh ok....2 months is too much :O
Yeah, there is no specific time these days. I applied for my mother in april from India, and the correspondence and PPR were 20 mins apart. But I recently saw people waiting for nearly 2 months

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
Good day!

What's your Visa Office? I have applied for my father at New Delhi

May 15 - Applied and Biometrics
May 21 - Correspondence letter received