May 2019 TRV Timelines

2myr18

Aug 16, 2016
Egypt
1st the graduation is for the one who's working
2nd i understood about bank statments and these things
3rd i will put and own business and house and car as property beside money
What else can i do ?
So let the one who's working, write you an invitation and state the convo of younger as the purpose of your travel. Include his bank statements, their proof of status, invitation ot convo.. Since both your brothers are in Canada and, as I can understand, you and your wife-kids are living in different countries, you have to have strong ties to your country of residence.
Country of residence is egypt so u mean by ties in egypt ( as i live ) or in algeria in my wife's country ?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
1st the graduation is for the one who's working
2nd i understood about bank statments and these things
3rd i will put and own business and house and car as property beside money
What else can i do ?
Oh I see. And the rejections reason were, travel and purpose of travel or anything else too?
Work on those, as that is what they'll make sure in your second application

2myr18

Aug 16, 2016
Egypt
Ties to your country of residence
Ok good i have strong ties like own property business, house and a car

My refuse reasons was
1) travel history because my passport only have algeria 4 times my wife's passport is clear thats why i will leave her and travel alone
2) purpose of travel

arenz_aspire

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi All,

If i count working days from Biometrics submission, its been 10 days today. Anyone else waiting on PPR after correspondence letter?

I applied for my family in India, New Delhi TRV Online application. Below timelines.

Application Submitted : April 14, 2019
Submission Confirmation : April 15, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter : April 16, 2019
Biometrics Submitted : April 26, 2019 [VFS New Delhi]
Biometrics Updated on Account : April 27,2019
Visitor Acknowledgement Letter : April 28, 2019 [New Delhi Office]
Correspondence Letter : May 7, 2019
PPR Awaited :

If i count working days from Biometrics submission, its been 10 days today. Anyone else waiting on PPR after correspondence letter?

There is no change on the Review of eligibility & background check since the application is submitted. It is still as below :

Review of eligibility : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Nancy

Seunmike91

May 13, 2019
Hello Myra, I saw this on my CIC and I want you to explain for me please,
" submission confirmation 16 march 2019, 8 may 2019."

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi All,

I applied for my family in India, New Delhi TRV Online application. Below timelines.

Application Submitted : April 14, 2019
Submission Confirmation : April 15, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter : April 16, 2019
Biometrics Submitted : April 26, 2019 [VFS New Delhi]
Biometrics Updated on Account : April 27,2019
Visitor Acknowledgement Letter : April 28, 2019 [New Delhi Office]
Correspondence Letter : May 7, 2019
PPR Awaited :

There is no change on the Review of eligibility & background check since the application is submitted. It is still as below :

Review of eligibility : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Nancy
What does the "Final Decision" say?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hello Myra, I saw this on my CIC and I want you to explain for me please,
" submission confirmation 16 march 2019, 8 may 2019."
Is this some attachment in your online account?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
So does it means CIC just confirmed my application submission on 8 may 2019??? But I've submitted since
Open that attachment, that will have the date and time the application was submitted. And IRCC sends an Acknowledgment Email also, mostly after biometrics, that confirms your file with them for processing.

I am guessing you linked your file online on 8th May, where you actually paper filed on March 16th.

Seunmike91

May 13, 2019
Open that attachment, that will have the date and time the application was submitted. And IRCC sends an Acknowledgment Email also, mostly after biometrics, that confirms your file with them for processing.

I am guessing you linked your file online on 8th May, where you actually paper filed on March 16th.
Ok thanks... So how long do you think I should be expecting result

Reactions: Peace john