+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2019 TRV Timelines

alexhocain

Star Member
May 10, 2019
I applied online for TRV for my spouse.
Got the confirmation of submission of application on June 7. I haven’t go the biometric request yet.
Has anyone applied in the first week of June ? And received any updates ?
Please mention
Thanks
if she has not given biometrics in last 10 years, you ll get biometrics request by monday may b

Divya_Bhaskar

Jun 9, 2019
Thanks for creating this thread Myra.

My mother-in-law is looking to apply for TRV as she wants to visit me and my family in Toronto. My lease agreement in Toronto has ended on 31st May 2019 and I am temporarily staying in an Air BnB till I find a new house. As part of my 'letter of invitation', should I provide the AirBnB address I am staying at? Also, does the Visa office require me to submit a proof of my residence or is it enough if I just mention the AirBnB address in the letter. If they require a proof, then would AirBnb Invoice be sufficient as proof?

All the help from seniors like you and other forum members is greatly appreciated

Divya_Bhaskar

Jun 9, 2019
Hi Gaurav,

As part of your 'invitation letter', did you also submit a copy of your lease agreement as a proof of your residence in Canada OR just mentioning your residence address in Canada was enough on the 'invitation letter'.

Appreciate all your help

smahajan

Mar 9, 2019
Got the confirmation of submission of application on June 7. I haven’t go the biometric request yet.
Please mention
Thanks
I applied online on 5th June 2019. Received BIL on 7th June 2019. Completed bio metrics on 8th June 2019.

Jaspreetjsk

Jun 6, 2019
Yes i applied on 1st june for 3 family members.. got biometrics letter for 2 within a day and mine was updated after 2 days.
Please mention
Thanks
Please mention
Thanks

mohini29

Jun 14, 2019
Hi Guys, Since there is no June 2019 TRV group so posting it here. I applied for a TRV for my brother and got a PPR. Does this means visa has been approved since it only says a decision has been made? Current VFS status says that the Passport has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the CHANDIGARH, Office for processing. Why did they send it to Chandigarh since the application was online and Biometrics/passport submission was in Delhi VFS?

Also, what is the average time to get stamped passport back in Delhi VFS after submission?

Timeline:
Online Application: 6th June 2019
Submission Confirmation: 6th June 2019
Bio metrics Collection Letter: 7th June 2019
Bio metrics submitted and updated on account: 8th June 2019
Correspondence Letter: 14th June 2019
PPR: 14th June 2019
Passport submitted to VFS Delhi: 14th June 2019

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi Guys, Since there is no June 2019 TRV group so posting it here. I applied for a TRV for my brother and got a PPR. Does this means visa has been approved since it only says a decision has been made? Current VFS status says that the Passport has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the CHANDIGARH, Office for processing. Why did they send it to Chandigarh since the application was online and Biometrics/passport submission was in Delhi VFS?

Also, what is the average time to get stamped passport back in Delhi VFS after submission?

Timeline:
Online Application: 6th June 2019
Submission Confirmation: 6th June 2019
Bio metrics Collection Letter: 7th June 2019
Bio metrics submitted and updated on account: 8th June 2019
Correspondence Letter: 14th June 2019
PPR: 14th June 2019
Passport submitted to VFS Delhi: 14th June 2019
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/june-2019-trv-timelines.637382/

Done :)

samirrana

Star Member
May 13, 2019
BIL received on June 8,2019
BIOMETRIC ENRLOMENT DONE ON June 14,2019.
Biometric updated on June 14, 2019.
No update since then.
Holding my breath.

Khalid75

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Dear all members We apply visit for canada
22 March 20 May refused my application immigration Afficer send me by mail we no recive a letter by post but today we check my stastes vfs wibsite still my application processing after one month refusal but still processing please advise me thank

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Dear all members We apply visit for canada
22 March 20 May refused my application immigration Afficer send me by mail we no recive a letter by post but today we check my stastes vfs wibsite still my application processing after one month refusal but still processing please advise me thank
VFS status are not always real time. IRCC website tells the exact status. Check there by linking your application online.

Apr 18, 2019
Our Timeline
First time application for my daughter's TRV
(1 year old) and
Spouse Open work for me under a Skilled worker Husband.

Application submitted together : 8th of May
Biometrics for me only : 8th of May same day
Correspondence letter of Biometrics: 1st of June
Both Approved today 3rd of June.

------PRAYERS CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS----
Pls what your purpose of traveling

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
We apply paper application by hand how can we check sir Please
Follow the steps;
1. Create a new GC Key account. On the link https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, click "Sign in or create an account to apply online" on right and go down a little to "continue to GC Key" and click it.

2. Now click "Sign Up" on the right and create a new profile. Remember the answers to the security questions that you'd be setting at this time.
Once that's done, login again and click "Add (link) your application to your account " on the User's account page.

3.Select category as "temporary residence" and sub-category as TRV. Under "Application details" select last option. Enter UCI, no hyphens and no space. Enter Family Name as last name on passport (upper/lower case matters).

4. Next, select passport from drop down. Enter all other fields as filled in application form. And click "search my application". If all fields are correct it will give you the application and you can proceed with linking it. If not, it give you 4 more attempts in 24 hours and then it would ask you to try again after 24 hours.