+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2019 TRV Timelines

Diaakh

May 24, 2019
Please share your timeline and mention the country as each one has different timeline for processing.

Any applicant similar to my case or everything is normal?

• Country of living/ submitting UAE
  • Online submission
  • Date submitted : May 11, 2019
  • Biometrics:
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment:May 13, 2019
    • Expiry Date: May 13, 2029

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Review of medical results
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012

• Country of living/ submitting Pakistan
    • Paper basee submission
    • Date submitted : May 1st, 2019
    • Biometrics:
      • Date of Biometrics
      • Valid biomatrics from.old application
      • Expiry Date: march 13, 2029

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility

Your application is in progress we are reviewing your eligibility wether you meet the requirments are not

Review of medical results
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.[/QUOTE]

Pooh23

Feb 22, 2019
Hello all, following this thread for a while now. I applied for TRV and got the rejection mail. Below are my profile details:
VO: New Delhi
Applied on 20th May
Biometric on 24th May
Rejection mail on 30th May

Reason stated as not satisfied that I will come back basis my:
Travel history: Studied in US and travelled to Europe recently. Never overstayed anywhere
finances: Have given my house property, home loan and current bank balance
Purpose of Visit: Visiting few places in Canada during summer and also have a notarized invite from a female friend who lives with her daughter

Everything seems in order and we submitted a detailed Letter of intent as well. I also attached the leave approval from my current employer showing that I will come back.

Also, I applied for my Permanent Resident last September and result awaited.

Can someone please suggest what did we miss to get a rejection. Also, if I reapply then what additional things I should include? Please help guys.

nirmit013

May 28, 2019
Hello all, following this thread for a while now. I applied for TRV and got the rejection mail. Below are my profile details:
Applied on 20th May
Biometric on 24th May

Travel history: Studied in US and travelled to Europe recently. Never overstayed anywhere
Purpose of Visit: Visiting few places in Canada during summer and also have a notarized invite from a female friend who lives with her daughter

Everything seems in order and we submitted a detailed Letter of intent as well. I also attached the leave approval from my current employer showing that I will come back.

Can someone please suggest what did we miss to get a rejection. Also, if I reapply then what additional things I should include? Please help guys.
your PR application in process is the main reason for rejection as you apply for PR, which shows that you are willing to migrate to canada permanently and application is under process. and now you apply for visitors which shows high risk to not comeback if in mean time your PR application got refused.

krishhhhhh

May 23, 2019
Applied on 20th May
Biometric on 24th May

@Pooh23 when did u recive your correspondence letter???

Pooh23

Feb 22, 2019
your PR application in process is the main reason for rejection as you apply for PR, which shows that you are willing to migrate to canada permanently and application is under process. and now you apply for visitors which shows high risk to not comeback if in mean time your PR application got refused.
That means till the time they don't make a decision on PR we can't travel to Canada!
80% PR comes in 6 months and till 8months still 80% completion.

krishhhhhh

May 23, 2019
I applied on 22 may 2019 online
25 may biometric done
25 may biometric updated in profile
29 may receive correspondence letter
Now waiting for final decision finger crossed
I have travel to Canada once before on 6 month study visa so lets hope for the positive reply

Mariam&1

May 23, 2019
Please I need your help, I submitted my passport on the 10th of May and I haven’t heard anything from them yet to pick it up. My school is currently on now and I don’t want them to differ my admission. My tracking status is still showing me no record found.

Reactions: krishhhhhh

Mariam&1

May 23, 2019
Am from Nigeria, so I submitted my passport to the vfs Nigeria on the 10th of May and today is 30th of May and I haven’t heard anything from them yet. My tracking record is showing no record found and my school has been on since 21th of May. Please what’s happening?

esr

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-August-2013
Nomination.....
11-September-2013
AOR Received.
30-August-2013
File Transfer...
11-September-2013
Med's Done....
02-July-2013
Passport Req..
06-May -2014 Passport received CEM by Beronia May 08, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon... "To God be the Glory"
Hi guys i can’t upload imm5257 it says error I tried many time and still the same Is there anyone here encountered same scenario thanks a lot..

Reactions: alk0494