+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Jaihaniza

May 30, 2019
Hello Guys,
Am new to this forum Just now I Received Passport Request.
My time line below.
Application Sent : August 15th 2019
Application Received : August 19th 2019
AOR Received : September 26th 2019
Biometric Received : September 26th
Sponsor approval : September 27th
Medical Received: September 27th
Bio and medical done: September 30th
Medical Pass : October 5th 2019
File Transfer to Mississauga: Oct 9th
Decision Made : Oct 18th 2019
Passport Request: Oct 18th 2019
My application done in less than 2 months
Am very happy....
Good luck everyone
Congrats! Which VO, please?

jinkydo

Mar 16, 2018
Hi everyone I just want to ask if someone encounter my situation. I sent my documents recently then after receiving the SA they requested us for biometric. We paid biometric and my husband send the receipt it in the web form which they instructed he fill up some part of his name for sponsor part. My problem is after sending, the immigration send him a message like this below. Thank you for your help God bless. I hope someone can enlighten us. Should we provide letter or this is normal.
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We can confirm the reception of the documents.

If further information is needed, a request may be sent by the responsible office.

However, there is no information stating that you are a representative on this file. If you wish to obtain further information, the applicant must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form available on our website. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

If you already provided a Use of a Representative form, please resend the form and make sure to fill out all sections of the form correctly.

Sault

Oct 25, 2019
Hey everyone, just found this forum..

My timeline:
My time line below.

Application Sent : May 12th 2019

Application Received : May 15th 2019

AOR Received : July 4th 2019

Biometric Req : July 5th 2019

Sponsor approval : July 8th

Medical Req: July 8th

Bio and medical done: immediately (passed - on website, don’t know what date)

File Transfer to London: Oct 25th 2019

Decision Made : ??

Passport Request: ??
—————————-

Does anyone know how long it takes from transfer to decision at the London office?

AlexOT

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019

My timeline:
My time line below.

—————————-

Does anyone know how long it takes from transfer to decision at the London office?
No, nobody has that information!

SAM1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018

My timeline:
My time line below.

—————————-

same as yours ! i dont know but they have sent us a letter for CSQ

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Any one in this group from Pakistan whose application got transferred to London VO ?

Can you please share your timeline ?

jinkydo

Mar 16, 2018
Hi everyone I have just something to ask. I have requested for BIOMETRIC then some says I have to wait the instructions given by the immigration. So after paying they only acknowledge it and I haven't received any instructions almost 15 days. What will I do should I wait until they send instructions or I can go to biometric office for appointment. Then after submit even no instructions. Thank you hope someone can help me. Good luck all

inshaAllah1day

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi everyone I have just something to ask. I have requested for BIOMETRIC then some says I have to wait the instructions given by the immigration. So after paying they only acknowledge it and I haven't received any instructions almost 15 days. What will I do should I wait until they send instructions or I can go to biometric office for appointment. Then after submit even no instructions. Thank you hope someone can help me. Good luck all
You will have to wait for them to send instructions. Hopefully they send you soon

raj malaysia

Jun 24, 2019
Hi Raj ... I'm and Outland PA from Malaysia too ... my file was transferred to SIN VO on 1st Aug 2019. We received the medical exam on 3rd Oct. 2019. So i think you'll receive the medical request soon ...
Hi Jaihaniza, i just received my medical instruction letter today, just wanted to ask you are there any fees we need to pay at the panel for the medical test. please advice.