+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

trendz!!

Sep 21, 2019
Here is my time line and then next question for my spousal sponsorship.
Application received: May 27,2019
Sponsor approval: July 7,2019
Medical received for spouse: May 27,2019
Transfer to Mississauga office: May 27,2019
Requested Documents: voter id, birth certificate, if late register of birth then school record, fee payment of biometric.
Submitted requested Document: August 26,2019
Biometric request: Sep 6,2019
Biometric given: Sep 7,2019
Passport request from CPC Mississauga: Sep. 17,2019
Passport Submitted at Ahmedabad vfs: Sep. 18,2019
Passport recieved at Delhi high mission: Sep 18,2019
Processing application at Delhi high commission of Canada: Sep 19,2019
how many days it will take to dispatch my wife's passport from Delhi high commission of Canada? (vfs guy said min. 10 days including Saturday-sunday)
does COPR paper come back along with passport?

Mine is almost same

Passport Submitted at Bangalore vfs- Sept 24th

Yes PA's COPR paper and Passport stamped with visa will be sent together back to PA address or can pick up at VFS.
That's my understanding ..Anyone else can advise us ?

raj malaysia

Jun 24, 2019
Hi Just needed a urgent advice, they have asked me additional documents on 29/08/19 of Police Clearance updated Certificate, so now i have got it done , they also mentioned that the Application No. and UCI No. should be mentioned on the PCC, so i just wanted to ask is there any one who was asked this and how to mention the Application no and UCI No? can we write in on the top of the original cert? Please advice.

Natasha1989

Sep 26, 2019
Hello All,

My file was received on 25 July and i am still waiting for my AOR.
Anyone else with similar status?
I am lil worried.

Swarpandya

Nov 28, 2018
Hi guys, can anyone tell me how many days does it take to get PPR after second ghost update? File is with CPC Mississauga.
Any help is appreciated!

AlexOT

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Thanks Alex. I have applied for Toronto spousal but the link you have provided I think only concerns Quebec specific cases. correct me if I am wrong.
I mentioned CSQ! Only Québec immigrants need CSQ and I would like to chat and discuss CSQ on this forum, because we are in a completely different timeline. It's frustrating and frankly irritating to have a provincial immigration step and also one that is horribly delayed.

I hope that I can have a conversation with the other QC immigrants in this group, because following the others and comparing timelines is pointless.

Reactions: Dom12

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Hello! guys a question, does having the Solidarity tax credit affect the issuance of the CSQ? Would this count as a government assistance? Can they reject my application for this?
Thank you:)

vishalp

Sep 20, 2019
Mine is almost same

Passport Submitted at Bangalore vfs- Sept 24th

Yes PA's COPR paper and Passport stamped with visa will be sent together back to PA address or can pick up at VFS.
That's my understanding ..Anyone else can advise us ?
Thanks for reply. Got my wife’s passport back on Sept. 25,2019.

Reactions: trendz!!

guldan

Aug 2, 2019
Hello All,

My file was received on 25 July and i am still waiting for my AOR.
Anyone else with similar status?
I am lil worried.
I'm similar.
Wife's application was received late May. We got AOR1 in mid July and heard nothing since.
I've called a number of times and all CIC say is it's in process and to wait. They keep quoting me the 12 months average time.
No medical request, no biometrics, no SA, nothing at all.
It's a bad feeling seeing everyone get updates and some even getting approved. Even those that applied months after us while we keep waiting.

Reactions: Parora06

Natasha1989

Sep 26, 2019
I'm similar.
Wife's application was received late May. We got AOR1 in mid July and heard nothing since.
I've called a number of times and all CIC say is it's in process and to wait. They keep quoting me the 12 months average time.
No medical request, no biometrics, no SA, nothing at all.
It's a bad feeling seeing everyone get updates and some even getting approved. Even those that applied months after us while we keep waiting.
This is actually frustrating. Some people are getting everything processed in 3-4 months and few are left with no updates.