+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

carlz1234

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hi All,
I need help regarding this message I got from CPC- Mississauga just now. They need document regarding below query..My spouse is in India. Cleared the medical on September 3rd.
"Supporting identity documents: Birth certificates issued in this country: If a birth is registered
late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity
such as: Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school
certificate), and Voter's ID card."

I already submitted the the English Birth Certificate (Indian) before with the file. Any idea Why I got this query ? and What to submit now ?
You help would be really appreciated.
Thanks

CIC, asked me those documents also. What I submitted is the Local registry Birth certificate and also the schools records. They will ask it if the child is late registration.

Reactions: Urveshraj1206

Confused2011

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
Doc's Request.
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
05-07-2019
File Transfer...
05-10-2019
Med's Request
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
29-07-2019
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2020
LANDED..........
14-06-2020
Anyone here who’s still in the aor1 stage?? Saw there are still 9 of us in the tracker. Just want to check what’s our application similarities and why we don’t have an update after aor1. ☹☹☹
i haven't received any updates since july 31st when the medicals were posted. no emails of file transfer, nothing.

Luwassa

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any in person pre arrival services available outside Canada?

Pal kang

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Anyone here who’s still in the aor1 stage?? Saw there are still 9 of us in the tracker. Just want to check what’s our application similarities and why we don’t have an update after aor1. ☹☹☹
Yeh same here 1st Aor1 26april after nothing

jmpoy22

Feb 19, 2019
CIC requested for an additional document while my files are already on a local VO which is MANILA. medical is done. Biometrics is done. How long does it usually take before decision is made? I just submitted the requested document today.

Reactions: carlz1234

carlz1234

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
CIC requested for an additional document while my files are already on a local VO which is MANILA. medical is done. Biometrics is done. How long does it usually take before decision is made? I just submitted the requested document today.
I sent my additional documents 2 weeks ago and havent heard from them since..it only says in my gckey that they are reviewing my additional documents provided..

jmpoy22

Feb 19, 2019
It took 10 days to get DM after submitting additional documents.

I submitted the additional documents today, which is my SA’s nbi clearance. Medical and biometrics are done. Our files is already in Manila. Do you happen to know the timeline including DM, visa stamping to PDOS.

Thankyou

jmpoy22

Feb 19, 2019
I sent my additional documents 2 weeks ago and havent heard from them since..it only says in my gckey that they are reviewing my additional documents provided..

What were the files they requested from you? Mine was just my hubby’s NBI clearance. Did you received acknowledgment receipt after sending the additional documents po?

carlz1234

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
I submitted the additional documents today, which is my SA’s nbi clearance. Medical and biometrics are done. Our files is already in Manila. Do you happen to know the timeline including DM, visa stamping to PDOS.

Thankyou

So far upon following the trend here, after submission of documents it takes 2 weeks to 2 months. But it really depends on the officer handling our papers.. Hopefully we will get DM soon. God will help us..

carlz1234

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
What were the files they requested from you? Mine was just my hubby’s NBI clearance. Did you received acknowledgment receipt after sending the additional documents po?
yes I received acknowledgement. I sent August 23 and I still dont hear any news till now..