Anyone knows why file is not transfered
Or anyone with same timeline
same with us and app received MAY 10TH, no transfer yet

Kritej

Star Member
May 18, 2019
File Transfer...
17 SEPTEMBER 2019
This wait is really killing! I hope this week we will hear some news from them. Anyone tried calling cic?
@SaskTo10 @May6applicant

we called and the person seems not interested in answering the questions, she say there is nothing new and the criminality has passed but eligibility and security is still due.. some of them with my timeline got DM already huhh!

SaskTo10

Oct 5, 2017
@SaskTo10 @May6applicant

we called and the person seems not interested in answering the questions, she say there is nothing new and the criminality has passed but eligibility and security is still due.. some of them with my timeline got DM already huhh!
@SaskTo10 @May6applicant

Hope this week we get something

Charlie525

May 8, 2019
Jersey City, NJ
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-03-2019
Hello, I received my PPR email last week and I'm about to send it off, but I'm confused with one of the requests.

I have two children with my Canadian wife and they both have applications being processed for "Proof of Citizenship".

The PPR document states that I need to submit pictures of myself and my dependents.

Do I only need to submit pictures of myself since my dependents already have a separate application being processed?

Thank you!

johntparty

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
I have a question about the file transfer. After the file has been transferred to local VO or Mississauga, have you got any e-mail or another notification kinda "We started processing your application" ? And if you have received, is that AOR2?

Amardeep k

Jul 11, 2019
ohk. so may be her certificate wasn't in english.
No i already did everything. Only thing why they are asking because in india we register for birth certificate late. My husband birth certificate registered in 2009. So they are asking for old school records where his birth date was mentioned and baptism certificate is like birth certificate .

This is what i understand.