App received : May 24th
SA: 2019-07-25
AOR1: 2019-07-24
Biometric Request : 2019-07-26
Biometric Given : July 31
Medical Request : 2019-07-26
Medical Given : July 29
Transfer to VISA Office Mississauga: July 31

I just want to ask to anyone here, Is there a high chance we will get PPR soon? Are they going to ask more documents once our papers already transferred to Visa Office?

Thanks to all.
UPDATE

My timeline is (PA from Philippines)
App received : May 24th
SA: 2019-07-25
AOR1: 2019-07-24
Biometric Request : 2019-07-26
Biometric Given : July 31
Medical Request : 2019-07-26
Medical Given : July 29
Transfer to VISA Office Mississauga: July 31

I just want to ask to anyone here, Is there a high chance we will get PPR soon? Are they going to ask more documents once our papers already transferred to Visa Office?

Thanks to all.
Hi, how did you know that your file was transffered to Visa Office Mississauga? Did you get an email? was it sent to sponsor's email or PA's email?
thanks

guldan

Aug 2, 2019
Hi Everyone.

App received : May 27th
AOR1: 2019-07-16
SA: In Process
Biometric Request : Still Waiting
Medical Request : Still Waiting

I have not heard back since July 16 when we got the AOR1 email. Since then both Sponsor and Applicant applications are in Process.
Is this type of wait normal? Is it worth contacting CIC? The silence from CIC is killing me.

We also did not pay for biometrics since PA had biometrics done last year for tourist visa and it is good for a few years. How can we submit the biometrics from last year?

I also did not link my application to my GCKey. Always says it cannot find the application but I can see it on ECAS. Is that possibly why I am not hearing from CIC?

PA from Philippines

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone.

App received : May 27th
AOR1: 2019-07-16
SA: In Process
Biometric Request : Still Waiting
Medical Request : Still Waiting

I have not heard back since July 16 when we got the AOR1 email. Since then both Sponsor and Applicant applications are in Process.
Is this type of wait normal? Is it worth contacting CIC? The silence from CIC is killing me.

We also did not pay for biometrics since PA had biometrics done last year for tourist visa and it is good for a few years. How can we submit the biometrics from last year?

I also did not link my application to my GCKey. Always says it cannot find the application but I can see it on ECAS. Is that possibly why I am not hearing from CIC?

PA from Philippines
You will get Biometric request (BR) again because biometric done for tourist visa is not valid for PR.
Application has nothing to do with linking to GCkey. Follow the steps listed in the forum to link, I am sure you would be able to get it.

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
July 5 medical received and July 13 medical passed update in cic account. No update of file transfer? File received May 13. pA from nepal. What may be the reason?
May be they are still processing it in Sydney. You can call them and ask.

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Ah i see why you got it by email... thanks for the info :)
It won't show up at all in ECAS or GCKey, you only ever get notified by email. So it doesn't matter whether you linked or not, the sponsor will still get an email about it. I dunno why they have so many different ways to tell you slightly different information :p but yeah, there'll be an email when you get transferred!

Reactions: callmemarzii

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello how we know that biometric is done? In gckey any update for biometric? Because in my gckey only so that enrolment number on this date but other side is like we don’t required at this time if is change give us message. So how to know biometric is pass...
thanks
It shows under GCkey.

Reactions: pam21

May6applicant

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Hi are you got email that your file transfered to missisauga??
Hi

I get email today from cic mississauga asking -

If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original
documents establishing identity such as: Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and
Matriculation/secondary school certificate).

And they also highlighted this is a FINAL REMINDER.

Why they are asking this even i provided school 10th certificate and birth certificate?
Is it normal ... little worried ...

I was waiting for DM but they are asking now this :(

THANKS
re

May6applicant

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
May 6 application received
PA- india
Aor-22 june
We started processing on your file 22 june showing in ecas
BM Request-26june