BioMetrics Request: July 3
BioMetrics Passed: July 6
SA: July 4
Medical Request: July 4
Moved to CPC-Missisauga: July 10
Medical Passed: July 14
Decision Made (ECAS): July 22
PPR: July 25
Congratulations does the ecas mentions where the file is sent? Mississauga or NDVO??

Reactions: Vaibhav Sharma

Gagansidhu90

Sep 18, 2018
no just says like medical received my wife have her medical on july10 no update after that
hey did u got anything i m on same spot just medical received update on ecas no fire transfer and i am not getting any email for sponsor approved i had a decision made on ecas from 9 july

Gagansidhu90

Sep 18, 2018
Any Updates on files received on 16 may
AOR1 5 july
Biometrics 8 july
Medical 9 july
medical received 15 july
sponsor approved decision made on ecas 9 july but did not receive any email for that
file transfer ??

pauloycarla

Jul 18, 2019
20pages of our photos from the start of our relationship, marriage certificate, proof or remittances. Lots of screenshots from our conversation from all sort of social media.. what could be the possible reason for looking for more? I'm just curios.
Gather letters of family members and friends telling about your relationship. Parent-in-law's letters are the most important.

johntparty

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
My PA from Turkey too! Still waiting for a file transfer, what’s your status atm?
My timeline uptaded;

Outland Spouse Sponsorship

Sponsor: Vancouver, BC
PA: Turkey

May 21 - Application received
July 10 - AOR
July 18 - Linked application
July 23 - Biometric Requested
July 24 - SA
July 24 - Medical Requested
July 25 - Biometric and Medical Given

Let's see, what would be next.

Jul 26, 2019
Hi everyone i just want to ask if you also have the same issue that i encounter. So this what happened me and my sister in law's husband applied last april 2019 we are from the Philippines. i applied April 16 2019. then my sister in law husband applied after 2 weeks. We both got our Medical and biometric. and for me i have additional documents because i've worked abroad before. but its all done. In short i received a pre arrival services letter from CIC last july 10 2019 . but my sister's husband just received his COPR and Pre arrival at the same time just yesterday.We are both same class as spousal sponsorship/Family Class . I am quite bothered because me and my wife applied 2 weeks earlier than my sister's husband. Please if you encounter this issue. Give me your insight for this. Thank you!

cdnmike75

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
We finally got our letter for transfer to the Visa Office, ugh MVO and not CPC-M. Just don't understand how they decide what stays in Mississauga and what goes to the local VO. Seems like we will be settling in for a long wait now.

Jul 26, 2019
We finally got our letter for transfer to the Visa Office, ugh MVO and not CPC-M. Just don't understand how they decide what stays in Mississauga and what goes to the local VO. Seems like we will be settling in for a long wait now.
I don't know some people are saying if your documents went to Manila it will take a while but my sister's husband just got his COPR in 3 months. and sadly i applied 2 weeks earlier

cdnmike75

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
I don't know some people are saying if your documents went to Manila it will take a while but my sister's husband just got his COPR in 3 months. and sadly i applied 2 weeks earlier
3 months from transfer date or from application received date? Overall feedback is still that Local VO is always significantly slower than CPC-M.

Jul 26, 2019
3 months from transfer date or from application received date? Overall feedback is still that Local VO is always significantly slower than CPC-M.
and also he got his email from Mississauga not from Manila VO. that is why it is faster than local VO. It's really bothering me. YES 3 months from application date. April last week.

cdnmike75

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
and also he got his email from Mississauga not from Manila VO. that is why it is faster than local VO. It's really bothering me. YES 3 months from application date. April last week.
One can hope they can proceed quickly, It seems to me having it go to the local VO is just inefficient if they can approve so many from Canada with no concern.