Hi there all,

My timeline is;

Outland Spouse Sponsorship

Sponsor: Vancouver, BC
PA: Turkey

May 21 - Application received
July 10 - AOR
July 18 - Linked application

When I've checked your timelines seems processing faster and that's very good! I wonder, is there any PA from Turkey? And what do you guys think of my situation?
I've got Biometric Request now and I have go to the another city for that (8 hours by car) and also for medical exam but haven't got medical exam yet. What should I do? Should I go for the Bio quickly or should I wait for a week, for medical request?

Confused2011

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
Doc's Request.
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
05-07-2019
File Transfer...
05-10-2019
Med's Request
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
29-07-2019
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2020
LANDED..........
14-06-2020
Any PA from India that went to ahmedabad for their fingerprints? If so, how did you book the appointment? I've been trying to call the number listed on their site and it's not working. Anyone can provide with a number to call would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

pauloycarla

Jul 18, 2019
Hello..can anyone please help me link my application to my online account...I've tried linking it a few times but wasn't able to..when linking the application whose UCI number, passport number and last name do I put sponsor's or PA's..because when I check application status online I have to enter sponsor's details..I've pretty much tried almost everything..any help would be much appreciated..thanks in advance
applicant's

SaskTo10

Oct 5, 2017
Any PA from India that went to ahmedabad for their fingerprints? If so, how did you book the appointment? I've been trying to call the number listed on their site and it's not working. Anyone can provide with a number to call would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Google vfs Canada aashram road. You will get number

Confused2011

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
Doc's Request.
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
05-07-2019
File Transfer...
05-10-2019
Med's Request
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
29-07-2019
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2020
LANDED..........
14-06-2020
You do online. Register pay fees. Which will give you appointment
Thank you I had already paid for my fees at the time of the application. Also, I looked up the address and it's not correct. The one we're supposed to go to is the bhikhubhai one, and that one doesnt have a phone number

Karan0506

Jul 23, 2015
Hello everyone..any ideas if a primary applicant has to submit police clearance certificate even if their passport is less than 6 months old?
Since there is a police verification at the time when you get a new passport.
I didn't send a police clearance with my wife's application since she had a new passport..I attached a cover letter saying she got a new passport that's why I didn't send police clearance..any applicants from India been through this?
Also do you know if they will request a police clearance now?
FYI- I have received file number, Biometric request as well as medical request

SaskTo10

Oct 5, 2017
Hello everyone..any ideas if a primary applicant has to submit police clearance certificate even if their passport is less than 6 months old?
I didn't send a police clearance with my wife's application since she had a new passport..I attached a cover letter saying she got a new passport that's why I didn't send police clearance..any applicants from India been through this?

Well when they ask you for something specific you need to provide them. Police clearance are valid for 6 months when u apply pcc for immigration purposes the letter comes differently
You can't assume or decide what type of pcc you want to provide. They ask for photographs too .my pnp pr took 18 months i submitted 3 times picture. The most recent time is very important. That's why they ask any country u lived in you have to provide pcc from different country try to get pcc immediately or it will further delay your process.

Karan0506

Jul 23, 2015
Well when they ask you for something specific you need to provide them. Police clearance are valid for 6 months when u apply pcc for immigration purposes the letter comes differently
You can't assume or decide what type of pcc you want to provide. They ask for photographs too .my pnp pr took 18 months i submitted 3 times picture. The most recent time is very important. That's why they ask any country u lived in you have to provide pcc from different country try to get pcc immediately or it will further delay your process.
Sure..but I had a consultant suggest me that I didn't need it..Also I have applied for her police clearance but we've been married for only 6 months so do we need police clearance from her previous city of residence and current(my hometown in india) as well?

cdnmike75

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Sure..but I had a consultant suggest me that I didn't need it..Also I have applied for her police clearance but we've been married for only 6 months so do we need police clearance from her previous city of residence and current(my hometown in india) as well?
You need to always provide a police certificate, it's on the checklist. If your consultant tells you something that the application clearly says you need, ignore their advice and provide it. You will never regret giving a little to much, but too little will delay your application when they come asking for it.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/india.html

SaskTo10

Oct 5, 2017
Who is the consultant??
And its from most recent stays if she is staying with in laws from past six months or any documents coming in her name should be given preference. Go to nearby police station and get it asap

Smarties17

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I've got Biometric Request now and I have go to the another city for that (8 hours by car) and also for medical exam but haven't got medical exam yet. What should I do? Should I go for the Bio quickly or should I wait for a week, for medical request?
If you have to travel 8hrs to the same place for both bio and medical, I would see no benefit making two separate trips just to get the biometrics done a week earlier.

Confused2011

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
Doc's Request.
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
05-07-2019
File Transfer...
05-10-2019
Med's Request
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
29-07-2019
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2020
LANDED..........
14-06-2020
we provided the PCC as requested on the app, even though PA got her passport issued end of April, and applied for her sponsorship in May. They will request for PCC at a later stage in the application process if you haven't provided one. it might delay your application processing time, but hopefully not by much.