+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

OUVERG1980

Mar 27, 2019
You have few ways to pay as stated here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/how-to-give-biometrics.html. I would recommend that you pay at the VAC centre, if you belong to one based on your residence. If not then you can pay (or your husband ) online , and there should he instructions how to submit at this point in your process. It is always better to do it at the same time as the application fee. Good luck.
Edit: checked the link and this may work better: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
I just entered random country and it gave me explanation that you may pay online then print the receipt and bring it with you to the vac center when u go for bio
thank you for your reply thez asked me to upload the receipt of payment online im relay got confused i did it through my mobile but no where to upload

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
thank you for your reply thez asked me to upload the receipt of payment online im relay got confused i did it through my mobile but no where to upload
When my husband got the fee request, there were instructions in the email. You have to upload your receipt via the webform. You won't be able to pay in person at the VAC because you won't get a request to do biometrics until you've paid. The webform is here: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

VicNik

Jul 3, 2019
Hello everyone!
I am trying to make an online account for my application. At GCKey it says to complete an Application NUmber which application number should I complete? Also who is is the applicant the sponsor or the principal applicant?
Thank you in advance

OUVERG1980

Mar 27, 2019

OUVERG1980

Mar 27, 2019

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
I am a little confused on what the bad advice is??? If you call a CIC agent they should be able to confirm the date your application has been received, whether an SA decision has been made, if a medical has been sent and if additional documents are being requested ... right? Those are normally things done on the Canadian side before transferring the file to the appropriate VO, I thought. Let me know because I don’t want to give out any bad advice to anyone lol. Thanks
The OP said “the call agent will be able to give AOR on the spot and may be able to email it”, if im not mistaken. I cant find the original post. Its bad advice because the call agents are not the officers working on the files and don't have any leverage or authorization. All they can tell you in if ur application is in the system and very minor things that we can see on ecas or gckey, and sometimes what stage ur at with bgc. Right anything that is being worked on from the Canadian side . Sorry The original post is buried in this thread and I don't have time to go through it all

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Thank you so much receipt uploaded, could you please advise when I can receive the letter of the bio, thank you in advance
Great, now you just have to wait! Took us almost 2 months to get the biometrics request after paying, but some people only have to wait a week or two. It depends, no way to know for sure unfortunately. But I hope you get it soon!

Kritej

Star Member
May 18, 2019
File Transfer...
17 SEPTEMBER 2019
The OP said “the call agent will be able to give AOR on the spot and may be able to email it”, if im not mistaken. I cant find the original post. Its bad advice because the call agents are not the officers working on the files and don't have any leverage or authorization. All they can tell you in if ur application is in the system and very minor things that we can see on ecas or gckey, and sometimes what stage ur at with bgc. Right anything that is being worked on from the Canadian side . Sorry The original post is buried in this thread and I don't have time to go through it all
@glen1990 i tagged you in that comment "AOR on the spot on call "

OUVERG1980

Mar 27, 2019
He
Great, now you just have to wait! Took us almost 2 months to get the biometrics request after paying, but some people only have to wait a week or two. It depends, no way to know for sure unfortunately. But I hope you get it soon!
Hello, please advise how i will know that they have revived the receipt.