+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Gagansidhu90

Sep 18, 2018
Hey

My file received on same 16 May
Sometimes CIC dont send every single update on email i think so...
I didn't link my app. to gc key as my representative not able to do that ... idk why.......
Did you paid your biometrics fee when paid the processing fee before submitting file ? As I paid when they requested and still i didn't get biometrics request to do biometrics.
Yes i paid my biometrics fee i advance when i applied

NDSAI

Dec 18, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
hello guys

May 24 applicant Outland
Aor:July 13
Medical/Biometrics : July 16
Biometric passed: July 18
Medical Passed:July 27
What is the next step now????

NDSAI

Dec 18, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
What does it says on ecas about sponser, decision made or in process?
Its DM under sponsor and in process under PA..(Though i havent received SA approval letter i called them and they said you are approved as a sponsor u will get an email soon but haven't received it yet)

how long it takes to get file transferred ?

NDSAI

Dec 18, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
I’m in same boat as you.. some people even dont get any email about transfer
i dont even get emails when they update any thing on my cic page...i have to check everyday to see whats going on lol

Rainman 34

Star Member
Nov 25, 2018
Hey guys, just an update I did my medical and biometrics some time ago and i haven't even seen an update on ecas or GC key. When CIC was contacted they said they have the information just haven't updated the account yet. Anyone in a similar situation as i am?

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

Mrs. Santiago

Jun 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hey guys, just an update I did my medical and biometrics some time ago and i haven't even seen an update on ecas or GC key. When CIC was contacted they said they have the information just haven't updated the account yet. Anyone in a similar situation as i am?
I believe there are hundreds of people in the same situation as you and we’re all just hanging tight until we hear something

Reactions: Rainman 34

Mrs. Santiago

Jun 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hello Guys, if we are on the medical and biometric stage. How many percentage we will get the approval for PPR?
Thank you all.
Personally, I think it would be hard to give a definite on the percentage. I guess the individuals who keep track of the spreadsheet could do that but just know that your application process is heading in the right direction for completion and approval.

Vee1990

May 13, 2019
Hie all
I submitted my application on 8th of july.logged on to ecas it just shows application received on 8july.on sponsors side.no update on my side..Does it mean the application was complete?.i hvnt got aor yet.

SunshineJA

May 19, 2019
Jamaica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston,JA
App. Filed.......
06-06-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
File Transfer...
04-09-2019
Med's Request
19-08-2019
Med's Done....
28-08-2019
Interview........
06-02-2020
Passport Req..
29-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2020
Hie all
I submitted my application on 8th of july.logged on to ecas it just shows application received on 8july.on sponsors side.no update on my side..Does it mean the application was complete?.i hvnt got aor yet.
Confirming is it 8th of July or June? More than likely an AOR may soon arrive.

Deepbrar10

Jul 26, 2019
Is there anyone from this year whose File has been transfered to Delhi and get PPR with 1-2 months ?
Mine just got transfered last week.