+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Bhagya24

Jul 9, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
NDVO
I tried linking my application to my gckey account but when it says application found. I clicked link application. Went back to account page but dont see application linked up. Tried linking again but this time it says your application has already been linked, to view your application, view under application submitted. But I go back and dont see it still.

Is there a time wait like 24hrs before you can start seeing your application linked to your account?

Hi,

I am having same problem. Did you manage to find solution ?

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
Hi,Im new here. I'm wondering about the process of getting the signature of the PA. Can I scan the form and send it to the PA, then the PA will sign and scan it and send it back to me? I appreciate your reply. Thanks.
That might not be acceptable. It has to be signed originally with pen and not signed electronically like scanning signature. I might not be correct but that’s my opinion

Reactions: Wayneblush

ml0591

Jun 5, 2019
What does a letter to Sponsor saying "Application has been moved to CPC Mississauga for further processing" ?? Applicant did receive medical request 3 days ago.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
What does a letter to Sponsor saying "Application has been moved to CPC Mississauga for further processing" ?? Applicant did receive medical request 3 days ago.
This is AOR-2 stating that your application has moved to MVO. Sponsorship approval letters states that your sponsorship application for xxxx person is approved if im not wrong.

xyzbsc

Jul 9, 2019
When someone receives the letter stating "Application has been moved/transfer to visa office", does it comes as an email only or it does show up in GCKey Account as well.

Vaibhav Sharma

Mar 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Hi,

I am having same problem. Did you manage to find solution ?
Hey Guys
I have tried to link the application from the past week and every time it just says that no application found, I already have received AOR 1 , medical request and BIO
What should I do any suggestions??

Thanks

ml0591

Jun 5, 2019
Hey Guys
I have tried to link the application from the past week and every time it just says that no application found, I already have received AOR 1 , medical request and BIO

Thanks
Same happens to me. I have not been able to link my application :/

Vaibhav Sharma

Mar 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Same happens to me. I have not been able to link my application :/
I am out of attempts and have to wait till tonight to recheck but I am not sure it is going help
I have tried all the combinations but it just gives the same result over and over again
But all we can do is actually retry
Hopefully something shows up tonight

Bhagya24

Jul 9, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hey Guys

Thanks
Call CIC. They will help to link

Msidhu404

Jul 9, 2019
Hi everyone.
I send my spouse application on 28 April
Application received on 2 may
Application number (AOR) received on 18 June
After that there is no update on application , I did not receive any email regarding medical , and biometric.
I already link my account on gc key . I check my application daily still got nothing.
Any better suggestions.

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Hi everyone.
I send my spouse application on 28 April
Application received on 2 may
Application number (AOR) received on 18 June
After that there is no update on application , I did not receive any email regarding medical , and biometric.
I already link my account on gc key . I check my application daily still got nothing.
Any better suggestions.
You got to wait, there's nothing you or anybody can do here. Every case is different and not necessarily can follow the same steps and timeline as another, thus nothing to worry about as it has not even been a month since AOR.

Reactions: Msidhu404