+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

BehBeh2

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Hi everyone,
It has been 2 months since I sent my application and still have not received an AOR.
Is there a number I can call to track my package?
I am getting very worried as I have heard nothing from them
Any new news on you application?

Momo332

Oct 17, 2019
Hello guys,
We got a notification that our case were open on May 9 th, done the biometric in June, done the medical examination and the local doctor sent it on October 26 the. Since then, nothing from immigration till now, we can't link our application to online account either.

Fingers crossed
Lord will help for everyone.
If someone has a thought, please share.

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Hello guys,
We got a notification that our case were open on May 9 th, done the biometric in June, done the medical examination and the local doctor sent it on October 26 the. Since then, nothing from immigration till now, we can't link our application to online account either.

Fingers crossed
Lord will help for everyone.
If someone has a thought, please share.
Thank you for your post. We have very similar dates of your application!
We haven't heard anything yet too since the mid of October :(.
Please keep us updated if you receive anything. Maybe you cannot link your applicant to your account because you have a representative/ lawyer?
I wish all of us to hear good news very soon Inshaallah

Last edited:

Momo332

Oct 17, 2019
Thank you for your post. We have very similar dates of your application!
We haven't heard anything yet too since the mid of October :(.
Please keep us updated if you receive anything. Maybe you cannot link your applicant to your account because you have a representative/ lawyer?
I wish all of us to hear good news very soon Inshaallah
Thanks Man, there's no intermediate between the immigration office and us ! Let keep faith, good news on the way to us

Reactions: SKY777

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Thanks Man, there's no intermediate between the immigration office and us ! Let keep faith, good news on the way to us
When you try to link your account follow these steps:
Use application number and Family name
Passport details (number, issuing and expiry dates)
Number of applicants (including the sponsor, main applicant and children if any in the application)
Where the applicant intend to live in Canada (your answer should match same as in the application)

This is a way to link your application to your account. I found it somewhere here and summerized it for you.
All the best

Last edited:
Reactions: Momo332

Momo332

Oct 17, 2019
H
Number of applicants (including the sponsor, main applicant and children if any in the application)
Where the applicant intend to live in Canada (your answer should match same as in the application)

This is a way to link your application to your account. I found it somewhere here and summerized it for you.
All the best
Thanks, we did many times. I'll try again

Momo332

Oct 17, 2019
H

All the best
Thanks, we did many times. I'll try again

Nov 28, 2019
My timeline what next.?
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 8, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 7, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on November 7, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on June 29, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.

samjay

Aug 30, 2019
My timeline what next.?
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 7, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on June 29, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Which visa office?

fadii18

Aug 6, 2019
Mississauga
My timeline what next.?
Are you on tracker?