+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
It says missing signature on IMM008 ....but I checked those twice before I sent it ..when I got the whole package back even the page they say was missing signature was not there...oh well....
That's really pathetic on there end to loose IMM0008 signature page. Did you challenge them by providing proof that you actually sent that page to them with your original application package ?

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
That's really pathetic on there end to loose IMM0008 signature page. Did you challenge them by providing proof that you actually sent that page to them with your original application package ?
I want to....but I'm afraid it will only prolong my application I did cross check the package 3 times before I sent it ...and the worse part as I said before the last page of IMM008 that has no signature is not in the package they sent back to me...:(

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
I want to....but I'm afraid it will only prolong my application I did cross check the package 3 times before I sent it ...and the worse part as I said before the last page of IMM008 that has no signature is not in the package they sent back to me...:(
Wow... That's really pathetic on there end to start loosing pages from your application package that you sent them and on top of losing pages, they are blaming you for sending incomplete file and wasted your 1.5 months

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
I think they would start to send email AOR by 1st July completing the 30-45 days turn around.

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
I noticed in previous month sheets, there are some people getting at ~25 days mark.. well..
This is true. But the phone line for CIC have said also like months wait from the date of submission of application whereas the people reviews are completely different. It’s just surprising the way how they respond to application.

Reactions: ottawasenators

ottawasenators

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
This is true. But the phone line for CIC have said also like months wait from the date of submission of application whereas the people reviews are completely different. It’s just surprising the way how they respond to application.
Waiting for first May applicant to receive their AoR.

Reactions: d15bguy

anged

May 30, 2019
Sponsoring my husband from Morocco
Our File was received May 17, 2018 and I was approved as sponsor June 20th. Our file was then sent to Rabat Embassy for his half and it was received there on Aug 16, 2018 and he was sent for his medical.
We have not heard a single thing since then, and after several failed attempted trying to get answers from the call centre here or the rabat embassy itself I turned to my local MP to get answers.
He was able to find out that we were picked for an interview in October 2018 but again we have not heard or been sent information about his interview.
After more digging we were told that that rabat embassy has a low demand for interview and files that they do not have an interviewing officer there and we would have to wait 12-24 months for an interview officers to go there after they have enough files waiting.
Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
Or and kind of useful information that might be able to help us speed the process (which i know is highly unlikely) or to even get some follow up by anyone.
Thanks in advance.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Sponsoring my husband from Morocco
Our File was received May 17, 2018 and I was approved as sponsor June 20th. Our file was then sent to Rabat Embassy for his half and it was received there on Aug 16, 2018 and he was sent for his medical.
We have not heard a single thing since then, and after several failed attempted trying to get answers from the call centre here or the rabat embassy itself I turned to my local MP to get answers.
He was able to find out that we were picked for an interview in October 2018 but again we have not heard or been sent information about his interview.
After more digging we were told that that rabat embassy has a low demand for interview and files that they do not have an interviewing officer there and we would have to wait 12-24 months for an interview officers to go there after they have enough files waiting.
Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
Or and kind of useful information that might be able to help us speed the process (which i know is highly unlikely) or to even get some follow up by anyone.
Thanks in advance.
Really all you can do is continue to follow up with your MP and visa office. Because an interview is required you no longer fall under standard processing times.

Kam_

Jul 3, 2018
Application delivered by Canada Post on 21 May,
It says they can not disclose the signatures due to *Security reasons*; want to know if this is normal?

It says the application is received by - D.J. I hope it reached the right place and this DJ is not spinning my application on a turntable :D
Mine is DJ Too
Application received on 13 May 2019

Montrosco

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hi everyone,
My application was sent from Morocco by DHL
DHL did not provide a receiver name, is it normal ?
DHL just provide that shipment was arrived to destination the 5th of May 2019
I will keep you updated
Thanks to all