+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
As per checklist it seems like NOA is a “must document” with others being secondary - T4 , Paystubs and employment letter.

Even I believe I submitted T4 , Paystubs and Latest employment letter.

Most of us that are waiting long time , it seems like we haven’t submitted NOA and instead of asking us , they are directly asking CRA (Canada revenue agency) , which could be taking time .

Once again, I am assuming these things because that’s what common for most of us that are waiting after AOR1 .
really i thought if u r not working then its not mandatory to submit NOA :/.. n cic have asked applicants directly for NOA in the past i didnt know they ask cic directly as well

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
My brother just got AOR by mail. Details on ECAS are:

1. We received your application to sponsor ** on May 6, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 31, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 31, 2019.
Got the mail today, August 16th 2019

Reactions: pempatashi

pempatashi

Aug 9, 2019

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 31, 2019.

What is the content of mail?..Is it for biometric and medical request.By the way congrats .

MrsV

Jul 20, 2019
Sponsor - PR in Canada
PA - Philippines

May 02, 2019: Application Received
June 19, 2019: AOR
June 23, 2019: Biometrics Request
June 24, 2019: Sponsorship Approval
July 04, 2019: Medical Request
July 08, 2019: Biometrics Done & Medical Given
July 10, 2019: Application Forwarded to MississaugaVO
July 10, 2019: Medical results have been received (Posted in ECAS)
July 23, 2019: Receive email frm MississaugaVO requesting additional documents
July 29, 2019: Sent Additional Requested Documents
Aug 02, 2019: DM both PA and Sponsor from ECAS
Aug 07, 2019: PPR Request Receive thru Email
Aug 12, 2019: PP Submitted to local VAC
Aug 14, 2019: Visa Ready for Collection
Aug 15, 2019: VISA and CORP on Hand
Aug 16, 2019: PDOS Seminar Done

Thank you everyone who's been sharing their experiences and timeline to this forum it help me a lot and also giving me hope and faith that everything will be alright, hope that everyone will hear good news to their application and soon be reunited to their love one, praying for everyone.

MrsV

Jul 20, 2019
Hope that these tips can help.
  • You cannot book a appointment to PDOS/CFO if you don't have your passport, visa and corp on hand. Scheduling is thru online, just click the link for additional information -- cfo.gov.ph/rnr-pdos.html
  • To all pinoy's, who have their VISA and CORP on hand, please do not book your flight until your done to PDOS (Pre Departure Orientation Seminar) / CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) seminar, the Phil Immigration will not let you leave the Philippines until you have the PDOS/CFO sticker on to your passport, base on my experience i have meet some pinoy's that book their flight and just 3 to 5 days until their departure and will have problem on their PDOS appointment either they didn't have their schedule appointment or even their just a minute late to their appointment they will need to be reschedule thru online and it will depend on the available slots or they needed some additional documents.
  • So make sure you clear everything before booking your flight.

Last edited:

retuya14

Aug 2, 2019
  • You cannot book a appointment to PDOS/CFO if you don't have your passport, visa and corp on hand. Scheduling is thru online, just click the link for additional information -- cfo.gov.ph/rnr-pdos.html
  • To all pinoy's, who have their VISA and CORP on hand, please do not book your flight until your done to PDOS (Pre Departure Orientation Seminar) / CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) seminar, the Phil Immigration will not let you leave the Philippines until you have the PDOS/CFO sticker on to your passport, base on my experience i have meet some pinoy's that book their flight and just 3 to 5 days until their departure and will have problem on their appointment either they didn't have their schedule appointment or even their just a minute late to their appointment they will need to be reschedule thru online and it will depend on the available slots or they needed some additional documents.
Hope that these tips can help. Thank You.
Congrats!! And thanks for your tips. When are you leaving for Canada?

jitendra619

Apr 1, 2019
Thanks!

WE did not received any email for file transfer (AOR2). I (PA) Received the PPR email with a subject:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada - CPCM - Communication to client /
So I assumed my file was transfered in CPCM but the attached pdf letter has a heading of

Immigration Section
E-mail: MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca Website: www.cic.gc.ca

And I sent an email to them reporting the changes in my passport that I renewed it and use my married name or my husband’s last name and got a reply from MANILA VO.
Could you please share entire timeline , starting from date of application received till PPR mail date. Thank you !

NDSAI

Dec 18, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Hello Guys,
My spouse sponsership file was received on May 24. Today i got Decision Made under PR status on Ecas.

anyone has an idea How long does it take to get PPR after that ??

Thank you

memo25

Jul 25, 2019
Hello,

Sharing my application. Canadian Citizen sponsoring spouse from El Salvador
Timeline:
We received your application for permanent residence on May 24, 2019.
We sent you medical instructions on July 15, 2019
We sent you correspondence on July 16, 2019.
Medical results have been received.

Bio-metrics done July 16 & Medical exams done July 18. No update on ECAS for a few weeks now.

Reactions: Rainman 34

MrsV

Jul 20, 2019
Hello Guys,
My spouse sponsership file was received on May 24. Today i got Decision Made under PR status on Ecas.

anyone has an idea How long does it take to get PPR after that ??

Thank you
Atleast 4days to 1 wk

raj malaysia

Jun 24, 2019
hi guys, just need a advice on my application file, I received my AOR on 19th july and i have paid all the fees too, but until now i haven't received my bio metric and medical instruction letter, its a month now since I received my AOR. Is it normal ? My husband is from Canada and i am from Malaysia, its our both second marriage and we have kids from our previous marriage too, so now in our application we have applied for my kids as well as dependent children, so it is because of this issue my bio metric and medical are delaying? has anyone got any idea?