+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2019 Citizenship Application

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
I got an invite for an interview. In the email they say "Before attending this event, you are also required to submit your documents as instructed in the NOTICE TO APPLICANT - REQUEST FOR SUPPLEMENTARY EVIDENCE form sent with this invitation. " but there is no Notice to Applicant attached. Am I to understand that no additional evidence is required in my case?:rolleyes:
If there's a CIT0520 attached to the invite see what additional documents they need from you (look for checked boxes), if there's none then I guess make sure you have the originals of whatever you submitted for Cship plus ID (driver's license, PR, Health Card) and COPR.

PPRVSR

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
I am march 2019 applications. i have submitted my application on March 20th 2019. Still waiting for the test invite? someone in my situation. I see people who submitted later months than me completed their exams.. But i see the processing time line in CIC as March 17th - March 23rd 2019. What it exactly means?

V.Kartal

Jan 10, 2021
I am march 2019 applications. i have submitted my application on March 20th 2019. Still waiting for the test invite? someone in my situation. I see people who submitted later months than me completed their exams.. But i see the processing time line in CIC as March 17th - March 23rd 2019. What it exactly means?
Please call IRCC and ask if your background check is done. If so you can send your request via WebForm. Also, your location may associate with this long delay.

skaramakov

May 23, 2019
Mississauga
LANDED..........
29-02-2016
Congrats! DM should come very soon. Did you guys do the interviews together?
Edit: I've updated the tracker. Keep me posted if you get DM tomorrow, and I will update accordingly.
Sorry for the late reply! Yes, we did the interviews together. However, the official said that it will take 1-3 months to get an invite for the oath ceremony! When I checked under the 'Client Application Status', it reads 'Decision Made'; however, when I clicked on that link, the status is only showing up until the point they sent an email of invitation to write the test (you know, the points 1, 2, 3, 4...) ... however, since then, we have passed the test and done the interview. The official even said that we would receive the invite for the oath ceremony. So, I am not exactly sure what decision has been made.

Reactions: Abba-Lib and EUK

Ramez1

Aug 30, 2019
Hi guys ,
I’m trying to contact IRCC by webform but seems not acceptable please can someone guide me?
Thanks in advance.

matlal

Apr 28, 2010
Ontario,Canada
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 1,2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR - New Delhi - April 27,2010
File Transfer...
March 24,2010
Med's Request
27-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-05-2011
Passport Req..
27-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2012
i thought here we are helping, and i didnt ask which questions? i ask topics
@bmm651 it's not that difficult. Though my memory is not helping much. Most questions were basic common sense, some were related to history, some were with people names. And lastly some are a bit confusing and not very straightforward. One good news, most and all questions come from the book. There weren't many current affairs questions , and actually none. What you can do is, attempt the numerous practices tests that are available as downloadable apps on your phone, YouTube videos. These practice test have the same format and 80 to 90% of the questions almost repeat. And even if the questions don't repeat , you are by then able to apply logic and what you have studied from the Discovery Canada Book. Hope this helps.

Reactions: vvarma

matlal

Apr 28, 2010
Ontario,Canada
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 1,2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR - New Delhi - April 27,2010
File Transfer...
March 24,2010
Med's Request
27-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-05-2011
Passport Req..
27-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2012
You don't need help from us. Topics are all in the book. Help yourself.
If you wanna know what kind of questions they put on the test, do a search online for practice test.
Don't ask me to give you a link.
@741953 don't understand why you have to be rude in your response. Tests make some people nervous. I know that for a fact. Yes the person can do the search. And yes , you can also abstain for partaking in the conversation if it doesn't please you. No one is sharing or seeking confidential information in this forum. However memebers have for very long benefitted from each other's experience and crowd sourced knowledge. No one is a expert and let's not weigh what one should ask or not ask. Yes sometimes, most questions are very basic, because members get comfortable with asking here. All we have to do is help , guide or continue to the next post. Until I did the test, yes I was constantly worried with the amount of dates and names that I had to remember. Wasn't sure which method would be more successful in my study approach. History was not my strong subject in the past too. So @bmm651 questions are valid. So help if you can . By saying "don't ask me for the link" , you are not being helpful. There are VIP members who have about 10,000 + posts under their belt, who patiently answer every new person's questions, even if they are as simple as going to the CIC.gc.ca site. Be nice to others. This forum is not to haggle about petty differences. And rather you would be surprised that most questions here are way to simple which a Google search can help. But it's the members that make it interesting and stay on like a family, until each applicant comes out successful.

Reactions: bonu and YAKHAREH

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
@741953 don't understand why you have to be rude in your response. Tests make some people nervous. I know that for a fact. Yes the person can do the search. And yes , you can also abstain for partaking in the conversation if it doesn't please you. No one is sharing or seeking confidential information in this forum. However memebers have for very long benefitted from each other's experience and crowd sourced knowledge. No one is a expert and let's not weigh what one should ask or not ask. Yes sometimes, most questions are very basic, because members get comfortable with asking here. All we have to do is help , guide or continue to the next post. Until I did the test, yes I was constantly worried with the amount of dates and names that I had to remember. Wasn't sure which method would be more successful in my study approach. History was not my strong subject in the past too. So @bmm651 questions are valid. So help if you can . By saying "don't ask me for the link" , you are not being helpful. There are VIP members who have about 10,000 + posts under their belt, who patiently answer every new person's questions, even if they are as simple as going to the CIC.gc.ca site. Be nice to others. This forum is not to haggle about petty differences. And rather you would be surprised that most questions here are way to simple which a Google search can help. But it's the members that make it interesting and stay on like a family, until each applicant comes out successful.
I second that. I was myself horrified with few member who posted unhelpful and belittling replies to bmm651. Come on folks, we are better than that! Nobody asked to provide exact Qs - that's understood and is a crime by itself!

YAKHAREH

Dec 8, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Other
New Update

I got Test Invite 02 March 2020
Test Date : 14 March 2020 - This got Cancelled due to Pandemic.

New Test Invitation received : 08 Jan 2021
Test attended on 17 Jan 2021

Awaiting Oath Invitation

Please update the Tracker

Thank you!
New Update

I got Test Invite 02 March 2020
Test Date : 14 March 2020 - This got Cancelled due to Pandemic.

New Test Invitation received : 08 Jan 2021
Test attended on 17 Jan 2021

Awaiting Oath Invitation

Please update the Tracker

Thank you!

New Update :

Decision Made : 19th March 2021
Still awaiting Oath Invitation.

Please update the Tracker.

Thanks!

Reactions: matlal

YAKHAREH

Dec 8, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Other
How was the test? Easy hart could be tough?
The test was very easy in my opinion. It took me 4 minutes to finish the test. I read the entire Discover Canada once and used many Practice tests simulators online but as long as you Read the DC properly once, you should be fine. Good Luck! ... sorry for the late response. I wasnt notified on this. If you have already given your test, then Congrats! :D

Cafollower

Mar 16, 2015
Please update the spreadsheet:
City: Toronto
Application sent: May 12th, 2019
Application Received: May 17th, 2019
In Process: Aug,27th, 2019
Supplementary information asked: Nov 26th, 2020
Test invitation: Dec 9th, 2020
Test Done: Dec 10th, 2020
Interview: Mar 8th, 2021
Decision made: Mar10th, 2021