+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2019 Citizenship Application

elcabalito2017

Mar 21, 2017
Hello everyone.
I just completed my virtual oath ceremony. I am not an essential worker and I did not apply for emergency or fast service.
Process:
Confirm your address.
Hold a scissor to cut your pr card
Verify 2 pieces of Id's.
Take your Oath.
Sign the Oath Affrimation form, scan it and send it back to them.

Finally the journey ends. I wish everyone else all the best :)

Thank you.
Great! Do you know if it was a big ceremony? How many people were taking part of the ceremony? Was there someone communicating with you? You can imagine all the excitement over here hence all the questions!

hafm

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Hello everyone.
I just completed my virtual oath ceremony. I am not an essential worker and I did not apply for emergency or fast service.
Process:
Confirm your address.
Verify 2 pieces of Id's.
Take your Oath.

awesome! Was it one on one or was it more like a group call. Did they say went you would receive the certificate?

Thank you.

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Hello everyone.
Process:
Confirm your address.
Verify 2 pieces of Id's.
Take your Oath.

Thank you.
Hello everyone.
Process:
Confirm your address.
Verify 2 pieces of Id's.
Take your Oath.

Thank you.
Hi Tons of congratulations for becoming proudly Canadian. As asked by fellow members would you please share that in virtual oath ceremony, have you witnesses other aspirant too. Once again congratulations. My oath ceremony was on 31st March, which was lateron cancelled. Let us hope for the best.

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
Hello everyone.
Process:
Confirm your address.
Verify 2 pieces of Id's.
Take your Oath.

Thank you.
Congrats. What are your timelines and how many people attended the virtual ceremony with you? Any additional info that you can share. Thanks

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015
Hello everyone.
Process:
Confirm your address.
Verify 2 pieces of Id's.
Take your Oath.

Thank you.
Congratulations!

Abba-Lib

Star Member
May 12, 2013
some where
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone.
Process:
Confirm your address.
Verify 2 pieces of Id's.
Take your Oath.

Thank you.
congrats! wish you all the best :)

PPRVSR

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Hi, I have applied for citizenship on March 2019 - Please some body give some suggestion. Its been more than a year and 3 months but still i didn't receive any info from them. Even i didnt receive test invite still. I am toronto.(ontario) - It (your app. is currently at the IRCC office at scarborough. This office is verifying if you meet eligibility req. to granted canadian citizenship. Any suggestion would help me....

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 20, 2019.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 19, 2019.
We started processing your application on July 31, 2019.

fr72

Jan 6, 2017
Hi, I have applied for citizenship on March 2019 - Please some body give some suggestion. Its been more than a year and 3 months but still i didn't receive any info from them. Even i didnt receive test invite still. I am toronto.(ontario) - It (your app. is currently at the IRCC office at scarborough. This office is verifying if you meet eligibility req. to granted canadian citizenship. Any suggestion would help me....

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 20, 2019.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 19, 2019.
We started processing your application on July 31, 2019.
get a lawyer to write a letter to this office and/or contact MP.

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
I missed my oath ceremony on February 8th due to a personal emergency situation and trying to get back in queue for next oath ceremony scheduling must admit its frustrating with the way IRCC responds and working on future oath ceremony planning.