+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2019 Citizenship Application

immi93

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone! your advice would be so much appreciated

I just received test invite email for Dec 7, but I have booked a $1400 flight to my home country through CheapoAir and there will $700 cancellation penalty and I don't when will I be able to take 3 weeks vacation as I am between jobs and interviewing now

anyone knows if I request a new test date,how long my application process would delay and when would be my new test ?

Biggeee

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 30, 2016
AOR Received.
Dec. 1, 2016
Med's Request
passed Jan. 22 2017
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
March 2
VISA ISSUED...
March 6
LANDED..........
March 10
Hi everyone,

I just received the test invite for my family for December 13.

Biggeee

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 30, 2016
AOR Received.
Dec. 1, 2016
Med's Request
passed Jan. 22 2017
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
March 2
VISA ISSUED...
March 6
LANDED..........
March 10

neerajsh2005

May 2, 2019
toronto
Got Test Invite on 27th NOV.
Test Date: 9th DEC.

I have a question about documents. Do we need to bring all the docs we provided while submitting the form ? Like : Physical calculator, Form print outs, 2 Photos, Fee payment receipt etc.

Or just the IELTS scorecard print, along with passports and PR cards ? Please confirm, who already completed the test.

mazda19

Mar 16, 2019
After submitting my application back in May, it was left untouched for 3 months, no AOR, nothing. I raised the issue here and was advised to call cic, and I got the AOR in a week. Fast forward to present, I had my Oath Ceremony on Nov 14th.
Wanted to thank everyone on this forum for their support. If it was not for your advice, God knows when they'd have opened my application.
Good luck everyone, hope the process goes smoothly.

mazda19

Mar 16, 2019
Got Test Invite on 27th NOV.
Test Date: 9th DEC.

I have a question about documents. Do we need to bring all the docs we provided while submitting the form ? Like : Physical calculator, Form print outs, 2 Photos, Fee payment receipt etc.

Or just the IELTS scorecard print, along with passports and PR cards ? Please confirm, who already completed the test.

Take all original documents that you provided a copy of them with your application: passports, pr card, confirmation of permanent residence, 2 pieces of ids, Ielts, ...
No need to take the physical presence or application forms. The officer has those during the interview.
Also, print the notice and take it with you. They asked us to sign it before the interview.

mazda19

Mar 16, 2019
Take all original documents that you provided a copy of them with your application: passports, pr card, confirmation of permanent residence, 2 pieces of ids, Ielts, ...
No need to take the physical presence or application forms. The officer has those during the interview.
Also, print the notice and take it with you. They asked us to sign it before the interview.
Also, if there is any stamp or marking on your passport that's not English, tranlate and take them for the interview.

dingdongboy

Nov 22, 2016
Hello everyone I had applied for citizenship in may 2019. I had received fingerprints request in October 1st week .I sent the fingerprints last month but till now there is no update. After fingerprints what would be the next step? Will i be able to get passport before march 2020 since i have to go to usa for schooling?
Any idea?
Thanks

Szw

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Barrie, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Scarborough
NOC Code......
Assalamualaikum friends GOT my test invitation today as of 28 nov. And my test date is 12 /12 /2019. Thanks