+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2019 Citizenship Application

Jitendra18

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Is the flag polling counted a day out of Canada? I also flagpolled at rainbow bridge, but I was in and out of Canada within an hour, so I din't think it should have been included in presence calculator since they already ask when you became PR so this info is given. Any ideas?

I do not want to send this info now as this might delay the process.
Entry Exit have to be included for last 5 years of your eligibility and not only since PR. I got responses on this forum that better to include that entry.

amyn27

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Application in process. Please update.

App Sent: May 11th, 2019
App Received: May 15th, 2019
Type of application: Family (2)
Physical presence: 1102 Days
AOR: July 26th, 2019
IP: Sept 6th, 2019

Thank you

Last edited:

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
Is the flag polling counted a day out of Canada? I also flagpolled at rainbow bridge, but I was in and out of Canada within an hour, so I din't think it should have been included in presence calculator since they already ask when you became PR so this info is given. Any ideas?

I do not want to send this info now as this might delay the process.
I didn't include it also. I remember that US border agent told me not to include this refusal on any form because it was an admin refusal. Besides, our PR record mentions about port of landing anyway. I am also not going to send an update for this.

Todra79

May 10, 2019
pplication in process. Please update.

App Sent: May 7th, 2019
App Received: May 10th, 2019
Type of application: Single
Physical presence: 1105 Days
AOR: July 26th, 2019
IP: Sept 5th, 2019

Thanks

enthu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
I didn't include it also. I remember that US border agent told me not to include this refusal on any form because it was an admin refusal. Besides, our PR record mentions about port of landing anyway. I am also not going to send an update for this.
Yeah exactly my thought. I will not be sending an update on this as well, and hope it doesn't come across as a bottle neck.

enthu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Btw, wondering why is the Calgary office soooo slooooowwww. I can see applicants from other places sent their apps later, and received AOR and IP earlier. I though Calgary/Edmonton offices were the better ones, but they seem to be lagging behind Toronto/Vancouver offices where application volume is supposed to be larger.

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Btw, wondering why is the Calgary office soooo slooooowwww. I can see applicants from other places sent their apps later, and received AOR and IP earlier. I though Calgary/Edmonton offices were the better ones, but they seem to be lagging behind Toronto/Vancouver offices where application volume is supposed to be larger.

Some Calgary applicants mentioned that after their tests, the oath officers told them that there is a huge backlog for oath invitations. So that might be the case currently. Hopefully it eases.

But if you check the spreadsheet, you will notice that Calgary and Edmonton, especially Calgary always sends out test invitations the fastest and has the highest completion rate of applications within 7 months of application regardless of if they sent out AORs or in processes late. So don't worry, I have hope that they will pick up soon.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Please update
Citizenship application sent may 31
Application received date 3 June
AOR date is August 15

I didn't receive any correspondence through email and regular mail. Today I checked my status through cic website by UCI number and I was glad to see that my status was updated as application received and acknowledge.
I think my email id was confusing with 1 and l that's why I didn't get any email.
please reach out to IRCC through web form or call and correct your email address, as once its gets into process the next step would be test invite or finger prints request and most of the time it is just through email and no hard copy, and you don't want to miss that.

dreematt

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 17, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015 (Up Front)
You need to also provide your physical presence days, your location, when you sent your application and also if it is a single or family application.
I honestly forgot my physical presence. Oh no.

But iyt is a family of only 2. Myself and my son 11 years old

dreematt

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 17, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015 (Up Front)
You need to also provide your physical presence days, your location, when you sent your application and also if it is a single or family application.
My location is in Edmonton

tyt2012

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
AOR Received.
20-12-2013
IELTS Request
Send w/ application
Med's Request
21-05-2-14
Med's Done....
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
24-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
6-September-2014
Hi, Can you update the spreadsheet, my application is "In Process" now - August 29, 2019

Can you guys tell me what's next?? What am i expecting?

lsy6621956

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Could anyone please update my info ??
My ID: lsy6621956. it is already in the May spreadsheet

AOR date: Aug 08/2019.

No IP yet

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
I honestly forgot my physical presence. Oh no.

But iyt is a family of only 2. Myself and my son 11 years old
No worries. I have put a random date of 1200 days for you (The physical presence doesn't matter much especially since you have received your AOR).

I have added you onto the June sheet. In future post your updates in the June thread and someone will update it on the sheet.

dreematt

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 17, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015 (Up Front)
Thank you so much

enthu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Some Calgary applicants mentioned that after their tests, the oath officers told them that there is a huge backlog for oath invitations. So that might be the case currently. Hopefully it eases.

But if you check the spreadsheet, you will notice that Calgary and Edmonton, especially Calgary always sends out test invitations the fastest and has the highest completion rate of applications within 7 months of application regardless of if they sent out AORs or in processes late. So don't worry, I have hope that they will pick up soon.
Thank you for this, it brings some relief to my over stressed out nerves.