Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Good Morning

I have been following this page.

I need your help if this is the normal message for receiving AOR?

Subject: APPLICATION FOR CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required.

All citizenship applicants between 18 and 54 years of age on the date they sign their application must meet language and knowledge requirements to become a Canadian citizen. If this includes you, you will need to: • Demonstrate competence in basic communication in English or French. • Pass a written or if necessary, an oral test on your knowledge of Canada and the rights and responsibilities of citizenship. The knowledge test is based on the information provided in the official citizenship study guide. It is 20 multiple choice questions and you must get at least 15 correct to pass. • The study guide is available on the IRCC website at: canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-cizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/ become-canadian-citizen/citizenship-test.html . information on how to prepare for the test. On the same page, you will find more • If you are receiving this letter by regular mail, a print version of the study guide is enclosed. When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, IRCC will send you correspondence to invite you to a knowledge test. It could take a few months before you hear from us. Contact information It is very important that you notify IRCC of any changes in your contact information (i.e. address, email, and telephone number).
I also got the same today

aathar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That’s just the AOR
Yes, thanks for letting me know. What should i expect next? ECAS? will they email me once my online account is set up ?

aathar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't think you get an email for ECAS. Try logging in at https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

You should be able to see your status of your application here.
well, right now it doesn't identify me ... so hopefully within few days i will be able to login.
However, i am sure the only thing that i would see, would be "Pending" or "Processing" ... thats it :D

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
well, right now it doesn't identify me ... so hopefully within few days i will be able to login.
However, i am sure the only thing that i would see, would be "Pending" or "Processing" ... thats it :D
Yeah, i guess it takes 2-3 days from the day you get your AOR.

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
Hi, Can you please add me to the sheet,

Application sent :- May 23
Application Received :- May 28
Applicant :- 2
Physical Presence Days: 1513

Also, any guidance would be appreciated, I have forgot to tick mark my name change checkbox (I think so) but I have mentioned my new name (name split issue) and sent the name change certificate as well. Do you think they would return my application? Or do you think they would just process my application based on old name? And is there a process for name change during the process so that I do'nt get into the issue of changing names once I become citizen?
Just an FYI, So I had contacted IRCC to confirm if my application was complete using the Web Form. Today got an reply from them saying they don't see my application as of now in the system. Guess they will only give an update only after our physical application is opened and and AOR issued. Lets hope I get an AOR and an answer soon :)

aathar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an FYI, So I had contacted IRCC to confirm if my application was complete using the Web Form. Today got an reply from them saying they don't see my application as of now in the system. Guess they will only give an update only after our physical application is opened and and AOR issued. Lets hope I get an AOR and an answer soon :)
My application was received on 16th... and i received AOR on 29th so based on the timeline.... so by calculating the averages, you should receive AOR by next week.

mady_1982

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP -Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
Doc's Request.
22-08-2013 -RCMP Requested
AOR Received.
03-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
13-05-2013
Med's Request
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
13-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I received a settlement to canada survey from IRCC, has anyone received this ? is it tried to our citizenship application in any way ? can someone from you throw some light on this ?

lsy6621956

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
I received a settlement to canada survey from IRCC, has anyone received this ? is it tried to our citizenship application in any way ? can someone from you throw some light on this ?
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know if its tight to our citizenship tho

aathar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I highly doubt it. Its just a survey and surveys are usually anonymous. It can't be tied to your file in any way. Although it would be good to fill it, it is usually only voluntarily . @mady_1982

mady_1982

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP -Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
Doc's Request.
22-08-2013 -RCMP Requested
AOR Received.
03-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
13-05-2013
Med's Request
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
13-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
thanks @aathar, for your question regarding ECAS, it will say " Application received " and then based on what i see in this thread it will take 4 to 12 weeks for that to change into " In Process" mine has been stuck on " Application Received " for two weeks now , hope this helps