Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Hello, I have some questions regarding fee payment for citizenship application.

1> For family of 2( me and spouse), should I provide the payment in one transaction? or will it be separate for each individual?
2> I don't have a printer at home, does the online system provide option to download the receipt or email the receipt so that I can print at a later time?

Thanks in advance.

bringiton

May 25, 2014
Hello, I have some questions regarding fee payment for citizenship application.

1> For family of 2( me and spouse), should I provide the payment in one transaction? or will it be separate for each individual?
2> I don't have a printer at home, does the online system provide option to download the receipt or email the receipt so that I can print at a later time?

Thanks in advance.
1) Make Payment in One Transaction.
2 You have an option to save it on your desktop or you can login again and it can be retrieved from there. You can do it either ways.

Reactions: zstream

Cruiser81

Dec 3, 2016
Hello, I have a couple of questions
1- Question no.5 in the application, List all names you've used. I'm really confused about how to fill it. the only applicable option to my case is " Median Name " as my name is passport is 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th name which is my Family name. So technically my 2nd & 3rd names is the median. But the table has two cloumns . " Familly " and " Given " . So mu question is how to fill that table .

2- As for the photos , I should print my name on the back . Which is simply first & last name . Is it correct ?

Apprciate your kind help .
Thanks
Mahmoud

alienzz-00

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Hello, I have a couple of questions
1- Question no.5 in the application, List all names you've used. I'm really confused about how to fill it. the only applicable option to my case is " Median Name " as my name is passport is 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th name which is my Family name. So technically my 2nd & 3rd names is the median. But the table has two cloumns . " Familly " and " Given " . So mu question is how to fill that table .

2- As for the photos , I should print my name on the back . Which is simply first & last name . Is it correct ?

Apprciate your kind help .
Thanks
Mahmoud
1. I too have two middle names. Your given name(s) is all the names that come before your last name (your first and middle names) so these are the names you should put in question 4 in the given name(s) field and last name goes in the family name field. Having middle names or going just by your first and last name is not having a different name so unless you legally changed your past name in the past or use a different name altogether then that would be added to question 5.

2. Full legal name should be there (first, middle names and family name) should be in the back of the photos

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey guys please add my friend to spread sheet
Aman: Application sent 14 may
Received 16 may
Calgary
Single applicant
1125 days

Cruiser81

Dec 3, 2016
1. I too have two middle names. Your given name(s) is all the names that come before your last name (your first and middle names) so these are the names you should put in question 4 in the given name(s) field and last name goes in the family name field. Having middle names or going just by your first and last name is not having a different name so unless you legally changed your past name in the past or use a different name altogether then that would be added to question 5.

2. Full legal name should be there (first, middle names and family name) should be in the back of the photos
Thanks for clarification , Just to confirm

In question no 4 .

I will write my last name in the "Family Name" field . And I will write my " 1st m 2nd & 3rd " in the "Given Name (s)" field .

And as for question no 5 , Should I leave it blank ?

alienzz-00

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Thanks for clarification , Just to confirm

In question no 4 .

I will write my last name in the "Family Name" field . And I will write my " 1st m 2nd & 3rd " in the "Given Name (s)" field .

And as for question no 5 , Should I leave it blank ?
For question no 5, if you don't have another name, or alternative spelling, or a previous legal name that you changed then yeah you would leave it empty, it depends on your case. If you've had the same first name, middle names and last name (same spellings too) since you were born then leave it empty.