+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2019 Citizenship Application

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
I am in same boat as you ( though I suspect my application will be returned due to box not being checked off). I was told by IRCC agents NOT to send another application yet.. and to wait until September.. Not too sure what to do, sent webforms and calls..but part of me would like to just send another application. they have the payment, but it’s not connected to any application yet..
I used the Xpresspost service which has a tracking number. According to the Canada post tracking, the package was received already.
I would say wait till September. There is nothing much we can do if they have told you so. I was also all tensed up till last week and luckily got my AOR. Also April people are still getting their AOR or application returns, so we need to wait.

FamMant

Jul 24, 2019
Hi, Could you please add us to the sheet, thanks in advance (its like the 3rd time i post and no update on the sheet)

Citizenship Application - Family 4
Location - Montreal
Sent - May 21, 2019
Received - May 23, 2019
Physical Presence: 1101
AOR - August 7, 2019

FamMant

Jul 24, 2019
gens, quick question,
once you get your AOR, does it means that all the papers were good ?
no worries about getting them back ?
cheers !!!

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
gens, quick question,
once you get your AOR, does it means that all the papers were good ?
no worries about getting them back ?
cheers !!!
Yes.

Superfolle

Aug 7, 2019
Hi!
Could you please add me to the sheet?

Location.......Toronto
Application sent.........May 8
Application received........ ~ May 13
AOR.........August 7
Application type.........Family (2)
Physical presence........1098 days

Thanks!

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
I received a response to the query that I had raised last week using IRCC's webform:

We verified the information you provided and your application is not available in our system at this time.

When an application is received by IRCC, it can take several weeks before the processing begins. There will be no record in the system until the processing has begun.

nataliafrance

Mar 24, 2015
I received a response to the query that I had raised last week using IRCC's webform:

We verified the information you provided and your application is not available in our system at this time.

When an application is received by IRCC, it can take several weeks before the processing begins. There will be no record in the system until the processing has begun.
Thanks for keeping us updated! I am afraid I will get the same response!

mega_option101

Feb 5, 2016
Gatineau, Québec, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
Nomination.....
CSQ: 22-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
25-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-06-2016

It baffles me that it takes them 2-5 business days to give you such a generic response. I hope that things turn for the best in the near future!

PadCan88

May 8, 2019
Hi, looking for some advice,
I sent my Application back in March,
Two months later it got returned to me, as I stupidly forgot to sign one page.
Anyway I signed and completed the application and then returned it complete. I am still waiting for an AOR even though the application got delivered back to them on May 30th.
When I originally sent the proof of payment back in March the Visa card which I used to pay for the application was valid, however now it has been almost 6 months and the Visa card has expired and by looking at my online banking the payment has still not been take .
So my questions are:
1. Do I need to contact the CIC and update my payment information?
2. Will my application get refused again ?
3. If so what the best way to contact the right person so resolve this issue, does anyone have a contact number I can speak to an officer?

Many thanks in advance

nataliafrance

Mar 24, 2015
Hi, looking for some advice,
I sent my Application back in March,
Two months later it got returned to me, as I stupidly forgot to sign one page.
Anyway I signed and completed the application and then returned it complete. I am still waiting for an AOR even though the application got delivered back to them on May 30th.
When I originally sent the proof of payment back in March the Visa card which I used to pay for the application was valid, however now it has been almost 6 months and the Visa card has expired and by looking at my online banking the payment has still not been take .
So my questions are:
1. Do I need to contact the CIC and update my payment information?
2. Will my application get refused again ?
3. If so what the best way to contact the right person so resolve this issue, does anyone have a contact number I can speak to an officer?

Many thanks in advance
Submit a webform and contact the call center
You don’t want to take any risk of the application being returned

I am not sure you can just submit another payment since they may not have started processing your application (otherwise you would have received an AOR)

Reactions: PadCan88

PadCan88

May 8, 2019
Submit a webform and contact the call center
You don’t want to take any risk of the application being returned

I am not sure you can just submit another payment since they may not have started processing your application (otherwise you would have received an AOR)
How do I submit a web form?

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
@PadCan88 Once you submitted the payment form the payment processed, I am not sure if CIC process your payment later. Do you still have your payment receipt ?