+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

kyowa69

Feb 20, 2017
Hi from Manila VO here, would like to ask if you have the same timeline as mine. Thank you!

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 10, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on September 10, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on August 21, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
I received by pre-arrival letter last October 2018 until now no updates
Hi from Manila VO here, would like to ask if you have the same timeline as mine. Thank you!

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 10, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on September 10, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on August 21, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
I received by pre-arrival letter last October 2018 until now no updates yet.
we have the same online status

Nancy333

Nov 6, 2018
Same thing . May 2018
No updates since July 25 2018 since file transferred.
Cheking Eligibility since July . No BGC no updates , nothing .
Sooo frustrating
checking eligibility since july?!!!!
i was just able to link my application the my online profile today... & i found "checking eligibility"... i thought this is something good & that they just started it...

graceday1

Mar 19, 2019
App. Filed.......
16-05-2018
Anyone in this thread that still hasn’t received a medical request? Application submitted May 16th, 2018. I requested GCMS notes back in November but which said they requested a medical from me but I never got a message (email, snail mail or on the cic account). Contacted them and they said that they haven’t requested a medical from me yet (so basically my gcms notes were wrong? ‍). Anyway... am I the only one still waiting for a medical request 10 and half months into the process? I’m a little frustrated and so confused...

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019
Anyone in this thread that still hasn’t received a medical request? Application submitted May 16th, 2018. I requested GCMS notes back in November but which said they requested a medical from me but I never got a message (email, snail mail or on the cic account). Contacted them and they said that they haven’t requested a medical from me yet (so basically my gcms notes were wrong? ‍). Anyway... am I the only one still waiting for a medical request 10 and half months into the process? I’m a little frustrated and so confused...
Our application was submitted in may/29/2018, the PA was asked to submit his medical on July 11/2018,they received his medical on july 15/2018 , and on feb15, we where asked to send additional documents, messages etc,so now we are just waiting to see what they will ask for next, but I read sometimes they request it at the first and sometimes later in the application,,I hope this helps

Quecan

Apr 20, 2018
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
May 24th 2018
Doc's Request.
July 3rd 2018
AOR Received.
June 27th 2018
File Transfer...
August 22nd 2018
Interview........
April 30th 2019
We have not received a medical request , Application received May 24th, sponsor approval August 16, transferred to Accra August 31st. Since then nothing at all, we have emailed them and have been told they do not need anything from us for now and that our application is in queue for review.......so frustrating

Reactions: graceday1
Mar 28, 2019
We have not received a medical request , Application received May 24th, sponsor approval August 16, transferred to Accra August 31st. Since then nothing at all, we have emailed them and have been told they do not need anything from us for now and that our application is in queue for review.......so frustrating
I know,it's such a long wait just to hear anything,but maybe soon you hear something,best of luck to you.

graceday1

Mar 19, 2019
App. Filed.......
16-05-2018
Thanks, that helps. I know, I completely understand the frustration.

graceday1

Mar 19, 2019
App. Filed.......
16-05-2018
Our application was submitted in may/29/2018, the PA was asked to submit his medical on July 11/2018,they received his medical on july 15/2018 , and on feb15, we where asked to send additional documents, messages etc,so now we are just waiting to see what they will ask for next, but I read sometimes they request it at the first and sometimes later in the application,,I hope this helps
Yeah, your timeline seems to be much closer to what most people I am seeing are experiencing. In a little over a month it will hit the full year mark for us with no medical request. There seems to be very few of us that are waiting that long for the medical... and from what I’ve read (but who knows how accurate this is) they usually don’t request it late in the process unless it’s an inland application (we are outland) so I don’t know.

Mar 28, 2019
Yeah, your timeline seems to be much closer to what most people I am seeing are experiencing. In a little over a month it will hit the full year mark for us with no medical request. There seems to be very few of us that are waiting that long for the medical... and from what I’ve read (but who knows how accurate this is) they usually don’t request it late in the process unless it’s an inland application (we are outland) so I don’t know.
I know,it's so hard to say what they are doing,but maybe your application will soon be passed and then they will ask for the medical, sometimes they do that also,just stay positive and hopefully we will be close to getting a visa soon

Hana Diabas

Aug 26, 2016
I’m frustrated guys!
Application received May3/2018
No update since July!! Stuck in eligibility check for more than 8 months now!
I’m so tired ! So drained !

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I’m frustrated guys!
did you check GCKEY ? i have been stuck in eligibility check for few months then getting into interview queue.

arbab.amjad85

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
I’m frustrated guys!
Same boat. May 3rd application.
Medical passed and received July 14th
Since then " we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

I emailed them a month ago and was told that the file still has to go through an initial review. I even involved the PM and Immigration minister's office involved. Both said to email back after the 12 month mark. We do not have any control over this situation :(