+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

kristinsophie

Oct 23, 2018
Hi from Manila VO here, would like to ask if you have the same timeline as mine. Thank you!

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 10, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on September 10, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on August 21, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
I received by pre-arrival letter last October 2018 until now no updates yet.

hello, we have the same timeline, how is your application? have u receive any updates?

Nancy333

Nov 6, 2018
Any may applicant with London visa office got any reply since their file got transferred there in July? I’m an April applicant, and I didn’t get any reply yet..

Reactions: Hana Diabas

Hana Diabas

Aug 26, 2016
Any may applicant with London visa office got any reply since their file got transferred there in July? I’m an April applicant, and I didn’t get any reply yet..
Similar situation here !
Our application was received May3 and got transferred July 15 to London and no single update since then !
What does it say on your Gckey account ?!
Have they started BGC ?
In our case it says reviewing eligibility / no BGC yet !

Reactions: ksabir

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
Similar situation here !
Our application was received May3 and got transferred July 15 to London and no single update since then !
What does it say on your Gckey account ?!
Have they started BGC ?
In our case it says reviewing eligibility / no BGC yet !
Same same same !
So frustrating

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
Same thing . May 2018
No updates since July 25 2018 since file transferred.
Cheking Eligibility since July . No BGC no updates , nothing .
Sooo frustrating

Reactions: Hana Diabas

Daddywayne_42

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
This is really so unbearable and unbelievable, file got transferred to AVO on the 31st of August and ever since then is been a total shut down. No news at all and yet to get a medical request, still on eligibility of the applicant.... I hope and pray that soon there will be some positive message from them coz this whole thing is kinda torturing.

Reactions: ksabir

vino7891

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I need some clarification.
I submitted my file on April 3, 2018. NDVO interview was conducted on Feb 6, 2019 and I got Pre-arrival email on Feb 7 and status changed to Decision Made in Ecas on Feb 7. No PPR yet.

Does it mean my BG is in process or completed. When can i expect PPR .

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thank you again.

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
Hi guys,

I need some clarification.
I submitted my file on April 3, 2018. NDVO interview was conducted on Feb 6, 2019 and I got Pre-arrival email on Feb 7 and status changed to Decision Made in Ecas on Feb 7. No PPR yet.

Does it mean my BG is in process or completed. When can i expect PPR .

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thank you again.
I think on 6-7 march , they send email for PPR ,

Daddywayne_42

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I believe u should be getting it soon, worry not coz u are at the tail end of the processing bro. Best of luck to u.