+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

sh.mo2018

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Online tool
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 9, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on July 31, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on June 21, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received. IS ANYONE ON SAME LINE VO NDVO
mine is pretty much the same. My VO is Ankara. I know they started processing my application on July 18th. no news since then...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1506

Marriageisbliss

Oct 23, 2018
I'm sponsoring my husband from congo. He has recieved his papers to go for medical and my file has been transferred to senegal. He wasnt able to get his medical done asap due to waiting for his childrens passports to come in (they said even though they are not coming, they have to have them for medical)
1. Do they still do the other processing while waiting for medical information or does it completely stop while they wait.
2. What happens next?

ankitaa

Sep 4, 2018
When did you submit your application? Even my Visa office is New Delhi.
Here are my timelines:
9 May 2018 - File received
14 June 2018 - AOR1
21 June 2018 - Medical Request
27 June 2018 - Sponsor Approval
1 July 2018 - Medical Received

Since then no updates. I was wondering if I can get an idea from you. Did they ask Schedule A or PCC or any other additional documents from you?
Did you got your ppr yet?

Reactions: 1506

Marriageisbliss

Oct 23, 2018
I'm sponsoring my husband from congo. He has recieved his papers to go for medical and my file has been transferred to senegal. He wasnt able to get his medical done asap due to waiting for his childrens passports to come in (they said even though they are not coming, they have to have them for medical)
1. Do they still do the other processing while waiting for medical information or does it completely stop while they wait.
2. What happens next?

Hana Diabas

Aug 26, 2016
Guys
How much time would be given to the PA to land in Canada ? I think there is a certain timeframe that shouldn’t be exceeded !! Any idea ?!