+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 College offer letter

varun29

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
there is no last date. Just go and apply. already colleges are going to be fulled soon. I just want to get the offer letter.

varun29

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Congrats....
I am still pending with the response. Within how many days did you get the confirmation after the application??

varun29

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
My application is pending with centennial project management May 2018
i also applied to Centennial in proj Management 2018 intake. My agent told me that the program is filled and there will be no further admission.
I will suggest you all that dont rely on Ontaria colleges, try any other province such as British columbia, quebec, saskatchewan, Manitoba.

varun29

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
In a few days don’t know exactly bcoz applied through an agent
if you have applied through an agent then i will suggest you to talk to the college admission committee through the mail. Because i was waiting for the reply from Georgian college and my agent kept on saying the your application is done. when i talked with college person, he told that there is no application of yours. I was literally shocked how can this be happen.

varun29

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
How to contact the college admission team? Even I applied through an agent.
dont talk to your agent about this. go to college international services. there you will find the email ID of the international student services. mail to that, tell your info including your name, course, intake and student ID if you have