15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015
My
Me too. May 2018 applicant. No test invite yet. File transferred from Mississauga office to Scarborough office this May 23 and is still in transit. Mississauga office Transferred because of the backlog there and Scarborough has not even Opened the file because of the amount of files they are receiving Has created a backlog. Nothing we can do Unfortunately.
file transfer on may 29 still no test invitation

Danny2011

Jul 28, 2018
Hey Guy,

Just came out of Mississauga test location. I passed. I was freaking out yesterday for no reason. Test was very simple and the online practice questions were more than helpful. Practice those and dont worry like me.
Now will wait for oat invite.
God bless you all who help and motivate people here :).

Reactions: Shamu

Shamu

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hey Guy,

Just came out of Mississauga test location. I passed. I was freaking out yesterday for no reason. Test was very simple and the online practice questions were more than helpful. Practice those and dont worry like me.
Now will wait for oat invite.
God bless you all who help and motivate people here :).
Mine is on Monday in Scarborough
Doing online tests for 2 weeks

ameliegopu

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
I just had my Citizenship interview and test today in Mississauga location. Please update my information in the tracker.
ID: ameliegopu
AOR: July 30, 2018 [Need correction]
Test Invite letter/ecas date : June 20,2019
Test Interview date : July 6,2019.

Thank you all everyone for sharing information in this long journey.. All the best to everyone out there waiting for their turn :)

Outdoor

Aug 12, 2018
So - my dad had a trip plans in mid July and now he had to cancel his tickets as after multiple calls and e-mails - nobody could do anything. They received his application in May'18 and after his test in January - silence. I wonder why it takess so long- especially when they say it is one year? It very unhonest since people make plans and if you say 1 year - keep your word. So frustrated for him!

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
Below is the reply I just got on my web form enquiry. Is this a standard reply they send to everyone? Any input anyone?

“We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.”