+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017
Today i had my test and pass thay give me oath letter for tomorrow i would like to thank everyone reading this forum kept me motivated that i was not alone and good luck everyone who are waiting for test or oath soon or later you will get there and one more thing test is nothing i was reading dicover Canada like crazy person but it was nothing thanks
Updated, thanks

Danny2011

Jul 28, 2018
Today i had my test and pass thay give me oath letter for tomorrow i would like to thank everyone reading this forum kept me motivated that i was not alone and good luck everyone who are waiting for test or oath soon or later you will get there and one more thing test is nothing i was reading dicover Canada like crazy person but it was nothing thanks
Umer can you please explain what "nothing" means? because I am that crazy person now digesting discover Canada and practicing all available questions online.
Many thanks in Advance!

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017
Umer can you please explain what "nothing" means? because I am that crazy person now digesting discover Canada and practicing all available questions online.
Many thanks in Advance!
Its easy, don't worry. Just read the book thoroughly, especially the text around pictures, and keep practicing online tests.

Reactions: Shamu

User1982

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2016
Doc's Request.
13-05-2016 rcmp
AOR Received.
5-04-2016
Passport Req..
05-12-2016
Hi All,

I send my application on 10 may and it got delivered on 13 may , after that i don't have any update.

But now i have some change in my address, i moved to Toronto from Vancouver so i need to update my address , I am thinking ( actually i need to do that) of changing my address online now. Do you think of any complication in change of address / impact on my application before AOR ?

Thanks
Robin

Shamu

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hi All,

I send my application on 10 may and it got delivered on 13 may , after that i don't have any update.

But now i have some change in my address, i moved to Toronto from Vancouver so i need to update my address , I am thinking ( actually i need to do that) of changing my address online now. Do you think of any complication in change of address / impact on my application before AOR ?

Thanks
Robin
You can access to your application status online , and there is an option to change your address

nbo2018

Jul 9, 2018
Please update my status..became a citizen on July 3rd.

- test request - June 12
- test completed on July 2
- oath ceremony on July 3
- decision made: July 3

Best of luck to all who are still waiting and congratulations to rest who got it.

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017
Please update my status..became a citizen on July 3rd.

- test request - June 12
- test completed on July 2
- oath ceremony on July 3
- decision made: July 3

Best of luck to all who are still waiting and congratulations to rest who got it.
Updated, thanks

Ashfaq10

Aug 7, 2012
App. Filed.......
11-05-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Hi there - Please update my status as well (Line106)
Oath invitation received on june 21st
Oath date 23rd July

Thanks in advance.