+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
For the test day they have asked for the original copies of all docs sent to them last year. But they were only a couple of forms I filled + passport copy and lang proof. Do they mean to bring original copy of lang proof and passport only? Do they need the physical presence calculation form too?
There is a card issued by service Ontario which gives you authorization to drive.

There is a green card issued by service Ontario it gives authorization to a physician to treat you.

There is a document issued to people after they arrive in Canada.

There is a card issued to someone who’s a PR of Canada.

erfan1985

Feb 10, 2013
There is a card issued by service Ontario which gives you authorization to drive.

There is a green card issued by service Ontario it gives authorization to a physician to treat you.

There is a document issued to people after they arrive in Canada.

There is a card issued to someone who’s a PR of Canada.
Sorry but this is not my answer!

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
For the test day they have asked for the original copies of all docs sent to them last year. But they were only a couple of forms I filled + passport copy and lang proof. Do they mean to bring original copy of lang proof and passport only? Do they need the physical presence calculation form too?

Take the following :

a) Letter for Invitation of Test
b) Passports (Current and Expired)
c) PR Card
d) Landing Document (if you have one)
e) Driving License and Health Card
f) If you submitted copies of IELTS, take the original copy
g) If there was a name change, take the original
h) Make sure that you check all stamps in your passport to match your entry and exit (just in case they ask).

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
I am also still waiting for the test invite. It is going to be one year since I applied.
All Mississauga and GTA application not receive test invite yet, I know everyone are really upset due to other people had test/ oath already but I believe whenever u guys will receive test invite, don't have to wait long time for oath. Like many applicants waiting for oath for over month or 2/3 months, within a week you all will invited for oath.

Last edited:

aililia

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
In my case , when I received a notes , it says that criminal background passed. And it’s dated December 2018
The background check includes both criminality check (done by RCMP) and security check (done by CSIS). Most likely your criminality check is done but the security check is not done yet. Call IRCC and ask the agent specifically about the security check. If it is done, you should expect test soon.
Good luck

Reactions: Shamu

upandgoing

Star Member
Mar 9, 2018
All Mississauga and GTA application not receive test invite yet, I know everyone are really upset due to other people had test/ oath already but I believe whenever u guys will receive test invite, don't have to wait long time for oath. Like many applicants waiting for oath for over month or 2/3 months, within a week you all will invited for oath.
I hope so. Thanks for the encouragement.

hmel

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Absolutely terrible for mississauga!

I live in dt, why my case is in mississauga? All friends I know got processed in the other office in gta and already got oath, even tho they applied after me!

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
Hi friends,

I have submitted an application on May 17 and still have not heard anything about test. In January I moved to Toronto from Kitchener. And both cities are known to be slow compared to other centers. When I called today I was told that my files are still in Kitchener office. So I asked them to transfer the files to Scarborough. I know this could slow things down but I needed to do something so the agent at least notices my application. If you have any thoughts or comments, I'd be happy to hear them.

hmel

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Hi friends,

I have submitted an application on May 17 and still have not heard anything about test. In January I moved to Toronto from Kitchener. And both cities are known to be slow compared to other centers. When I called today I was told that my files are still in Kitchener office. So I asked them to transfer the files to Scarborough. I know this could slow things down but I needed to do something so the agent at least notices my application. If you have any thoughts or comments, I'd be happy to hear them.
You are smart by asking to transfer to Scarborough!
mississauga is hell!

Artist777

Mar 29, 2019
Absolutely terrible for mississauga!

I live in dt, why my case is in mississauga? All friends I know got processed in the other office in gta and already got oath, even tho they applied after me!
I think we have to count on 14 month processing time, not 1 year, base on March/ April 2018 aplicants ...

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
I think we have to count on 14 month processing time, not 1 year, base on March/ April 2018 aplicants ...
if not more. I already crossed the 13 months mark with no test invite (and many more Mississauga applicants have been waiting for even more than that). The interesting thing is that my background check was completed since June 2018.
I'm not saying this to spread pessimism but rather to set up the right expectations. Hopefully, you will get your invite letter much sooner than that as few already did.

Last edited:

hmel

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
I really dont get why my case is processed in mississauga.....where is my luck... usually dt toronto is processed in Scarborough