+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

hmel

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
I am not in Toronto but no, you are not alone, you can call them though if you want to know if your application is still being processed (meaning through one of the stages) or if it is just waiting for an agent to make one phone call to set the date of your exam...
I called (which I spent more than 40 mins multiple times to get thru) and asked. She said to me: it is in process, you can call us if you have not received any update 6 months after Aug 1st....

what ........

Lionhearted

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
I called (which I spent more than 40 mins multiple times to get thru) and asked. She said to me: it is in process, you can call us if you have not received any update 6 months after Aug 1st....

what ........
May be call them again tomorrow and ask if background check is completed or still under process of completion. I called today and she told me everything is completed and next step is test invitation date which she didn’t know about to when will be sent out but I am kind of relaxed knowing the fact that I am one step close to getting test invitation and I’m from Calgary tho

Reactions: jangotrick

unsvn.it

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NSVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
My ECAS is also similar. Didn’t have anything related to the test in ecas even today (test taken on 17 Oct). My current status is DM. I don’t think it does matter much if we see it or not as long as we receive correspondence from local office that is processing our file.
Ya, my application has been updated to "Decision made" today, but still it only shows 3 lines.

Because I'm afraid I may miss an email or mail communication from IRCC, so the ecas status can at least tell me what kind of correspondences from IRCC have been sent to me.

I took the advice from the other member, so I contacted IRCC letting them know about this matter. They responded back saying that they have forwarded my question to the corresponding office to take a look.

It seems to me it's a technicial issue. If it is fixed, that's nice. If not, as you said, as long as we know the application is being processed, then I'm okay.

hmel

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
May be call them again tomorrow and ask if background check is completed or still under process of completion. I called today and she told me everything is completed and next step is test invitation date which she didn’t know about to when will be sent out but I am kind of relaxed knowing the fact that I am one step close to getting test invitation and I’m from Calgary tho
Make sense. It was so difficult to get in the call, and once got in, the staff wasnt quite helpful...i will call again tmr...

shah81

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
09-10-2014
Med's Request
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2015 ( 3rd line update: 12-May-2015)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Decision Made:25 July 2015, PPR: 29 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-July-2015, pp sent: 30-july, pp received: 12 aug
LANDED..........
15-Aug-2015
Hi friends,

I did request my gcms and it says file with Mississauga ircc since September 1st week and criminality passed since August. Seems cpc Sydney is fast in processing but local offices are slow in response. No updates in gcms after September first week.
Let’s wait and watch

pearl2018

Oct 14, 2018
I am speechless. My status shows in process on Aug 1st, but there is no test invite at all since then. Is there anything wrong with my application. I am in Toronto.
Same boat...
From Toronto...
May applicant..
Since August in process...
Havnt have test invite yet...