+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

Haa44325

Aug 9, 2012
In my opinion, CitizenshipSupport.ca is the most reliable of them all - all the people I know, have passed their test at the 1st attempt using this test portal.

Reactions: jt021590

jangotrick

Jun 26, 2018
Same thing here but I am in Montreal ... Called twice, got same answer, all passed but wait for a test date ...Frustrating ..why don't you just send the freaking test invite :)
The agent that I got to speak today from CIC was quite helpful and said that the individual processing agents have to send an intimation to the scheduling agent who runs a quick check and then schedules. If the processing agent does not forward the file as they are busy elsewhere, then we will have to wait. When did you apply and how many days have passed since you spoke last with the agent ?

AmirATM

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
The agent that I got to speak today from CIC was quite helpful and said that the individual processing agents have to send an intimation to the scheduling agent who runs a quick check and then schedules. If the processing agent does not forward the file as they are busy elsewhere, then we will have to wait. When did you apply and how many days have passed since you spoke last with the agent ?
I applied May 30th . In process August 13 . I spoke to them exactly a week ago.

Reactions: jangotrick

spaceinvasion

Jul 8, 2018
I got my test invite yesterday scheduled for Nov 14th, pls update :)

Also it says that I should bring original documents, so I just bring my passport, PR card, university transcripts, and I don't think I used anything else. Anyone care to remind me of anything I possibly missed?

jangotrick

Jun 26, 2018

Also it says that I should bring original documents, so I just bring my passport, PR card, university transcripts, and I don't think I used anything else. Anyone care to remind me of anything I possibly missed?
Landing Document, IELTS (if you used it) and carry other IDs as well Driving License, Health Card etc.

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017

Updated.
If your passport has stamps in language other than English/French, then better to take translation also.

sgill83

Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone know how long does Toronto office takes for Single applicants? My application has been in process since Aug 1 and I received my AOR on Jul 11. Had submitted my application on May 11.

pearl2018

Oct 14, 2018
Does anyone know how long does Toronto office takes for Single applicants? My application has been in process since Aug 1 and I received my AOR on Jul 11. Had submitted my application on May 11.
M in exactly same boat.... what i have heard so far that they r taking very long for Ontario n specially for Toronto like 12 months for application completion time..

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017
If you check the sheet - Location Annual-ON & AB, for average timelines based on location, the average time for IP to test invite is around 90 days. This average is based on only 24 out of 134 Toronto applicants from Jan to May, rest are still waiting.
Toronto, Mississauga areas seem to be slow moving, taking almost 12 months for complete process.

Reactions: jangotrick