+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017
Hi jangotrick,
Just some observations on the data:
  1. Though there are very few data points so far for AOR to IP, but from the current ones, it seems Montreal is the fastest one.
  2. We don't have locations like Lethbridge & Bonnyville in Location Annual & Location by Month sheets, so these location are not contributing to location averages. I am not sure, if the applications from these locations will be processed in any other listed location, then these should be contributing under that location. Even Clarenville is not there.
  3. Just to add to your discussion with spyfy, I have been going through other threads as well and I have observed that members stop contributing to the thread at various stages like AOR, IP or TI, and so the data becomes little unreliable historically. I am just trying to point out that if only 2 out of 149 in April have got TI, there may be some more who might have got but stopped contributing their data. Though from other threads, one general observation is that average of App received-date till Oath-date is around 150-180 days.

As this forum is to help each other through the process, I request all to keep contributing to the data at various stages of the application.

jangotrick

Jun 26, 2018
Hi jangotrick,
Just some observations on the data:
  1. Though there are very few data points so far for AOR to IP, but from the current ones, it seems Montreal is the fastest one.
  2. We don't have locations like Lethbridge & Bonnyville in Location Annual & Location by Month sheets, so these location are not contributing to location averages. I am not sure, if the applications from these locations will be processed in any other listed location, then these should be contributing under that location. Even Clarenville is not there.
  3. Just to add to your discussion with spyfy, I have been going through other threads as well and I have observed that members stop contributing to the thread at various stages like AOR, IP or TI, and so the data becomes little unreliable historically. I am just trying to point out that if only 2 out of 149 in April have got TI, there may be some more who might have got but stopped contributing their data. Though from other threads, one general observation is that average of App received-date till Oath-date is around 150-180 days.

As this forum is to help each other through the process, I request all to keep contributing to the data at various stages of the application.
You are very right. The median processing time from App to Oath date was 217 days which is close to your estimate. I agree that the input data from participants is not very clean and hopefully things will improve in the future.

ameliegopu

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Please add my details as well to May 2018 tracker:
App Type: Single
Physical days : 1190
App. Sent: May 14,2018
App. delivered : May 18,2018
AOR received : July 30,2018

SPS007

Jul 31, 2018
Please add me to May 2018 tracker.
AOR received: May 11, 2018
City: UAE
Number of applicants: 2 adults, 1 child,

Guruji-33

Dec 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
AOR Received.
01-10-2013
Hi,
Could someone pls update the spreadsheet:
AOR received: July 23 '2018

Thanks!

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017
Please add me to May 2018 tracker.
AOR received: May 11, 2018
City: UAE
Number of applicants: 2 adults, 1 child,
When was your application delivered? Based on delivery date, the relevant sheet will be updated. Thanks
and City: UAE? Did you apply from out of Canada? Here we are updating as per the city you mentioned in your application. If I am not wrong, the application is forwarded to the related local office of CIC for further processing.

panraman

Mar 29, 2012
Hi all,

By looking at statistics and time is taking presently; any clue in which month our group will have next steps (Just wind guess)? :)

In Process:
Test Invite:
Test date:
Decision Made ECAS:

sunnybh

Dec 11, 2017
Hi all,

By looking at statistics and time is taking presently; any clue in which month our group will have next steps (Just wind guess)? :)

In Process:
Test Invite:
Test date:
Decision Made ECAS:
Current average for AOR to IP is 25 Days, your status should change to "In Process" in less than 1 month. You will need keep checking the ECAS status as you will not receive any email for that step.

Reactions: jangotrick

panraman

Mar 29, 2012
Current average for AOR to IP is 25 Days, your status should change to "In Process" in less than 1 month. You will need keep checking the ECAS status as you will not receive any email for that step.
Thanks Sunny. What Tentative month should we expect to have test date?