+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Samirdz

Nov 7, 2018
Hi,
AOR 22 May here.
I have a question. I send a new Letter of employment January 4th with detailed duties after receiving a GCMS note indicating that my file was in RR since end of May because they of the missing duties.

I received an email few days later indicating that they receive the LoE and forward it to the officer. But I didn't see any change or update in my online CIC account. Always on submitted.
Is this normal ?

nevplus

Jun 14, 2018
Hi,
AOR 22 May here.
I have a question. I send a new Letter of employment January 4th with detailed duties after receiving a GCMS note indicating that my file was in RR since end of May because they of the missing duties.

I received an email few days later indicating that they receive the LoE and forward it to the officer. But I didn't see any change or update in my online CIC account. Always on submitted.
Is this normal ?
Yes , that is normal when i submitted a CSE nothing changed in my CIC account. I think you only see changes (Updates saying the documents you submitted are being reviewed etc) if you get an additional documents request.

Reactions: Samirdz

nikhail

Feb 20, 2019
My AOR was 14th January 2019, but there hasn't been any movement in my application since then, is this normal?

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Samirdz

Nov 7, 2018
Yes, very normal.
The average case take 6 months, some candiates dind't saw any movement in 5 months and got all the update the 6th month with a PPR

nikhail

Feb 20, 2019
Seems to be the trend now.

very rare cases are getting it now in 4-5 months
but why is it happening? is it due to huge backlog or high number of applicants or just the "way" going forth?
i mean, in my case, even Medical has not been initiated yet but when i see the discussions here, most of you have got atleast that and request for Biometrics.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
but why is it happening? is it due to huge backlog or high number of applicants or just the "way" going forth?
i mean, in my case, even Medical has not been initiated yet but when i see the discussions here, most of you have got atleast that and request for Biometrics.
It's just backlogs. Probably why there has been no draw for 3 weeks now.

Going forward processing times could be even longer. 2019 folks will complain how 2018s got it sooner lol

nikhail

Feb 20, 2019

Going forward processing times could be even longer. 2019 folks will complain how 2018s got it sooner lol
they already are complaining ;), and 3 weeks? wow, how do they plan to onboard a million immigrants in 3 years.

nikhail

Feb 20, 2019
i rasied a query with support center and received below response..

---
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received.

If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.
---

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
My AOR was 14th January 2019, but there hasn't been any movement in my application since then, is this normal?

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Man, it only passed one month from your AOR, be patient and don't worry. Does your work experience letter answers all the questions that CIC is looking for? Do you have proper and adequate PoF, even it the rates fluctuates? If yes to both, then you are fine and you get your ppr in less than 6 months

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Seems to be the trend now.

very rare cases are getting it now in 4-5 months

Who said that? Have you checked immitraker? There are a lot of people from august and Sept. who got within 6 months timeline. What kind of trend you mean?!!!!!! o_Oo_Oo_O:confused::confused::confused:

nikhail

Feb 20, 2019
Man, it only passed one month from your AOR, be patient and don't worry. Does your work experience letter answers all the questions that CIC is looking for? Do you have proper and adequate PoF, even it the rates fluctuates? If yes to both, then you are fine and you get your ppr in less than 6 months
Work experience letter details everything just fine,, but pof at the time of submission was just 2 month and a bit old, is that a thing of worry?