+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

ALEMATIZ1

Aug 14, 2018
i feel so frustrated my AOR is may 5th :( still waiting I just got a generic answer

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Reactions: Shsss

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
i feel so frustrated my AOR is may 5th :( still waiting I just got a generic answer

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
I received a similar reply, and then got a new reply directly from the responsible office.

Expect a more direct answer in a few days.

rob730

Oct 23, 2018
AOR Received.
03-05-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2018
We just got PPR, FSW outland from the UK

AOR 3rd May 2018
ADR 14th August 2018
PPR 13th Feb 2019

We are from the UK but I think we got put through Security Screening when they requested ADR which took exactly 6 months

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018

AOR 3rd May 2018
ADR 14th August 2018
PPR 13th Feb 2019

We are from the UK but I think we got put through Security Screening when they requested ADR which took exactly 6 months

Good luck everyone!
Never mind. I found your timeline here.
Some years ago, some people started criticizing CIC why they send people from certain regions to SS with unknown deadlines. Instead of solving the problem for those cases, CIC started sending some Europeans to SS as well to show (show-off) that they do not differentiate between different races.

It is ridiculous. As it is said in the terms and conditions of the PR, CIC shares info with counterparts in may countries specially UK, US, Australia, and NZ. So, they already have all your info and they exactly know if you have any criminal record or anything with red flag. Yet, they have sent you for enhanced SS. The time of guys like you are sacrificed for the publicity of the politicians and we should be happy that it is only time being sacrificed nothing else!!!

Anyways, good luck for your ppr and wish you the best of luck in your journey :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 810875

AOR 3rd May 2018
ADR 14th August 2018
PPR 13th Feb 2019

Good luck everyone!
congrats. what is your VO?