+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Cj11

Oct 21, 2018
It's really bad that our applications are in queue for almost 9 months now .
We just have to wait with patience ,I guess.
What was your primary visa office ?
Was it CIO Sydney ?
That's all we can do :)
My application is with the Ottawa visa office

Cj11

Oct 21, 2018
I got the similar response, and interestingly on Sunday. My file has been waiting for a human to touch since 31st May 2018.
I'm in the same boat.
May 8 AOR: Criminality and medical passed, but eligibility under review since late May-early June. Security not started

D

Deleted member 810875

How can your criminality is passed and eligibility is review required?

Criminality is only passed when your eligibility is met or recommended passed.

I hope you are not doing any mistakes in reading gcms notes. A simple logic would be - why anyone would proceed with further steps if eligibility is not met or review required. People with review required don’t have criminality as passed.

Just to clarify.
I am in RR for job duties too but my criminality is passed
May 11 AOR
CIO Sydney, NS
Requested GCMS notes twice, no update since May 31st

Linobmw2000

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hello everyone !!
My AOR is 4th May.
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility:Review required (As per GCMS notes for Work experience)
Security :Not started
File is in CIO Sydney from the beginning

Got below response for one of the CSE I raised:

Received.

Application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Notification will be sent in due course.

What does this mean?
Please guide me
Anyone got similar response ?
I got the same, AOR May 21 2018. Guess all we can do is wait

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
How can your criminality is passed and eligibility is review required?

Criminality is only passed when your eligibility is met or recommended passed.

I hope you are not doing any mistakes in reading gcms notes. A simple logic would be - why anyone would proceed with further steps if eligibility is not met or review required. People with review required don’t have criminality as passed.

Just to clarify.
Actually Criminality can be Passed even if Eligibility is Review Required and with the new system of Biometrics, it’s even the first assessment done now for most applications

nk31

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi All,

Received my GCMS notes on Feb ( ordered on Dec 18 ). Kudos to getgcms for following up and getting my gcms. However, I don't understand what part of GCMS to read. The initial section says nothing has started ( Eligibility, Security ), only medical is passed. However, various activities show different things. Should I focus on the notes section ?

I could find review required only in this section of the notes. "POLICE CERTIFICATE --- Primary Applicant 1-India Police Certificate: Provided R10 OK Recommendation: REVIEW REQUIRED STAT QUESTION Spouse 1-India Police Certificate: Missing PCs w/ Request Letter Sent EDocs : XXXXXXX R10 OK Recommendation: REVIEW REQUIRED Outstanding PC AND STAT QUESTION"

Also, there is s.16(1)(c) on some of the pages, which I read means SS ?

Any suggestions what I should be looking at ?

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
REVIEW REQUIRED Outstanding PC AND STAT QUESTION
What else do you need? Have you replied to these? Have you uploaded PC for your spouse?
Stat questions is ok I guess, that's what they usually say if you answered yes to any of the stat questions. As long as you explained and it's not misrepresentation or something, you should be ok on that. But, PC, you need that.

Reactions: nk31

nk31

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
What else do you need? Have you replied to these? Have you uploaded PC for your spouse?
Stat questions is ok I guess, that's what they usually say if you answered yes to any of the stat questions. As long as you explained and it's not misrepresentation or something, you should be ok on that. But, PC, you need that.
Yes, we uploaded the PCC for Spouse the next day itself and the status in the CIC website has been "Reviewing additional documents" ever since. It looks like no one has taken a look at that additional PCC letter.

npvv

Feb 7, 2019
I am in RR for job duties too but my criminality is passed
May 11 AOR
CIO Sydney, NS
Requested GCMS notes twice, no update since May 31st
Is it the problem with CIO sydney or all other offices ?
I can see many from November , December AOR are getting PPR

nk31

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
I had another go at my GCMS notes. Based on the EDOCS section, It seems that the PCC I provided for my Spouse has been associated by mistake to my UCI instead of hers. I have just raised a CSE clarifying this - who knows maybe this caused the review required.