+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

seabourne17

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Eligibility is met and passed. We are in the extended security screening I think which can take a lot longer than normal.

I think it can go on for 6-12 months once security is started.

have you had your GCMS notes?
I ordered on 6th january.... Now waiting, yeah security screening is long process.....

niki20

Jan 31, 2018
India
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I received my COPR a month ago.
Time line:
EE FSW Outland-May AOR
COPR approved - Nov 2018
Applied for canada ee with no job offer from Canada.

Informed my current employer that I have received my COPR and will be moving there. They are ready to hire me in Canada. If I do agree to work for the current employer in Canada,will it be an internal transfer or will I need to get a relieving letter and a new offer letter ?

Thanks in advance

Cj11

Oct 21, 2018
I’m still waiting.
May 8 AOR.
Application parked at the end of May, pending A11.2 review, according to GCMS notes from November.
I subsequently uploaded a couple of documents, which should clear up the case officer’s inability to verify work hours, but only if the reviewer takes them into consideration.
Medical and criminality passed.

Ri-1989n

Aug 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

Needed your help in understanding something. My AOR is 18th May and after the medicals which got approved on 31st may , i got an update today to show the proof of funds. Wanted to check if PPR is close for me ?Or what stage am in right now :(.

seabourne17

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hi Guys,

Needed your help in understanding something. My AOR is 18th May and after the medicals which got approved on 31st may , i got an update today to show the proof of funds. Wanted to check if PPR is close for me ?Or what stage am in right now :(.
Ur exact status can be findout by ordering gcms