+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

mirsa

Nov 30, 2018
Eligibility review required for funds.
Okay thank you. My case is CEC and I am not sure if I have to show the funds since I have come back to my home country and I do not have a job offer in Canada. I have anyways provided a bank statement showing an amount of 15,000 CAD. Right now I have around 12000 CAD in my account as i had to use it for travel. Do you think they will cross check again in the final review with my bank and would it be a problem for the approval of my application? I am working on transferring 3000 CAD back to my account and the transaction is still under process.

mirsa

Nov 30, 2018
Okay thank you. My case is CEC and I am not sure if I have to show the funds since I have come back to my home country and I do not have a job offer in Canada. I have anyways provided a bank statement showing an amount of 15,000 CAD. Right now I have around 12000 CAD in my account as i had to use it for travel. Do you think they will cross check again in the final review with my bank and would it be a problem for the approval of my application? I am working on transferring 3000 CAD back to my account and the transaction is still under process.
Last time I spoke to IRCC customer service, I was told that medical, security and eligibility is pass and criminality is under process. They had requested for a PCC which was submitted on December 3 2018. Since then no updates. :(

ahalberta

Jan 4, 2019
AOR - May 05, 2018
Medical : Passed
IP1: May 18
IP2: June 28
Waiting for PPR still,
Called CIC, agent said Security screening not started, Raised note to Visa officer
Raised GCMS in November, didn't receive yet.

Not sure what to do. Really long wait
Any suggestion:-
VO - Sydney, Nova Scotia

S abhishek

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Hi,

Today i checked my log in and saw in the main account page under the current status column, instead of the usual "submitted" word it's written "updated".

Once i opened the application, i saw the line item pertaining to medical test has changed from :"You have passed your medical test " to " You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

Can anybody put some light on this? I had taken the medical test on 1st Jan 2018 and now one year is over. Do i need to take another medical test?

I have not received any such request over the mail from IRCC to go for a repeat med test.

Thanks in advance.

m34

Dec 16, 2018
AOR Received.
28-05-2018
Med's Done....
10-06-2018
Passport Req..
15-02-2019
Hi,

Today i checked my log in and saw in the main account page under the current status column, instead of the usual "submitted" word it's written "updated".

Once i opened the application, i saw the line item pertaining to medical test has changed from :"You have passed your medical test " to " You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

Can anybody put some light on this? I had taken the medical test on 1st Jan 2018 and now one year is over. Do i need to take another medical test?

I have not received any such request over the mail from IRCC to go for a repeat med test.

Thanks in advance.
It is a good sign but you may want to call them to verify. Possibly your file is approved, but you need to redo meds. Call IRCC to check on status and verify before doing anything. Good Luck

Reactions: nk31 and S abhishek

Khullar2018

Jun 3, 2018
So, do i wait for any intimation through mail from them to get it done again or should i go ahead and a new medical test?

Till now i have not received any intimation to get another test done.
Don’t do anything until they request a new one, a lot of times they extend the validity on their own

Reactions: S abhishek

nk31

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
It is a good sign but you may want to call them to verify. Possibly your file is approved, but you need to redo meds. Call IRCC to check on status and verify before doing anything. Good Luck
It just means your medicals expired. I got the same request in October mid ( AOR 31st May 2018 ) and I even passed my medicals after that in December 1st week. I have been waiting since then.

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
AOR - May 05, 2018
Medical : Passed
IP1: May 18
IP2: June 28
Waiting for PPR still,
Called CIC, agent said Security screening not started, Raised note to Visa officer
Raised GCMS in November, didn't receive yet.

Not sure what to do. Really long wait
Any suggestion:-
VO - Sydney, Nova Scotia
I have the exact same time line as yours... same visa office...

Samirdz

Nov 7, 2018
AOR - 20th May
GCMS requested the 18th November, received the 20th December.
Eligibility review requested by analyst. It seems that the last time my application was opened was the 31 May !!!

Here are a cc from the received GCMS :

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: DUTIES NOT LISTED ON LOE. FSW WORK EXP AND CRS FOREIGN WORK EXP NOT CONFIRMED. SEE EDOC xxxxx A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Review Required FSW points total: 63 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete.

I got a new letter of employment with duties listed. How can I update my application please ??
Hi,
I was asking myself if I have to raise now another GCMS after sending a new letter of employment with list of duties the 3 January.
I didn't see any change when I log to my account, I have always the "Submitted" word under "Current status".

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi,
I was asking myself if I have to raise now another GCMS after sending a new letter of employment with list of duties the 3 January.
I didn't see any change when I log to my account, I have always the "Submitted" word under "Current status".
No you don't. You may not get an update for a few weeks. But your supporting documents has been seen (there's usually an email response after you raise a CSE)

Reactions: Samirdz

S abhishek

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
It just means your medicals expired. I got the same request in October mid ( AOR 31st May 2018 ) and I even passed my medicals after that in December 1st week. I have been waiting since then.
Hi,

Did you get a mail intimation or an attachment in the account to go for the medical test again? I haven't received any till date.

Thanks,

Abhishek.