+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

mirsa

Nov 30, 2018
Received GCMS notes. Eligibility, Security and Medical official passed. Criminality not passed and is under review since India PCC was not submitted initially. Submitted on the 3rd December. GCMS notes was requested on the 21st November and must have been generated on the same day. and for some reason they keep it on hold for a month. I wonder how long it is going to take for the PCC to be reviewed...

Reactions: annevn8 and nk31

nk31

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Received GCMS notes. Eligibility, Security and Medical official passed. Criminality not passed and is under review since India PCC was not submitted initially. Submitted on the 3rd December. GCMS notes was requested on the 21st November and must have been generated on the same day. and for some reason they keep it on hold for a month. I wonder how long it is going to take for the PCC to be reviewed...
What is your AOR and status shown in the online application site ?

mirsa

Nov 30, 2018
What is your AOR and status shown in the online application site ?
AOR - 5th May

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Samirdz

Nov 7, 2018
AOR - 20th May
GCMS requested the 18th November, received the 20th December.
Eligibility review requested by analyst. It seems that the last time my application was opened was the 31 May !!!

Here are a cc from the received GCMS :

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: DUTIES NOT LISTED ON LOE. FSW WORK EXP AND CRS FOREIGN WORK EXP NOT CONFIRMED. SEE EDOC xxxxx A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Review Required FSW points total: 63 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete.

I got a new letter of employment with duties listed. How can I update my application please ??

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
AOR - 20th May
GCMS requested the 18th November, received the 20th December.
Eligibility review requested by analyst. It seems that the last time my application was opened was the 31 May !!!

Here are a cc from the received GCMS :

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: DUTIES NOT LISTED ON LOE. FSW WORK EXP AND CRS FOREIGN WORK EXP NOT CONFIRMED. SEE EDOC xxxxx A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Review Required FSW points total: 63 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete.

I got a new letter of employment with duties listed. How can I update my application please ??
Raise a CSE using this link and upload the document.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

harshala

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-14
Doc's Request.
15-12-14
Hi Ppl..
Happy New Year!!!
Any Review Required cases here?
wanted to out of your experience, on an avg how much time does it take for officer to action the file post adr is sent?
Actually i had RR for funds n have provided revised docs on 11th dec wic are already attached to my file and sent to concern officer on 13dec..
So wondering whn shud i expect some action..

Any inputs/ recent personal experience would b helpfull.

TIA

mirsa

Nov 30, 2018
Hi Ppl..
Happy New Year!!!
Any Review Required cases here?
wanted to out of your experience, on an avg how much time does it take for officer to action the file post adr is sent?
Actually i had RR for funds n have provided revised docs on 11th dec wic are already attached to my file and sent to concern officer on 13dec..
So wondering whn shud i expect some action..

Any inputs/ recent personal experience would b helpfull.

TIA
what is RR for funds?

S abhishek

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Hi all,
Happy New Year!

Today i tried to apply for APIC online, but saw there are some changes in the site and it's showing that there is a Beta test mode now running.

Did anyone come across the same problem? Is there a new link now?

Inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

S abhishek

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
AOR - 5th May

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Hi, I am in same boat. AOR 5th May.

Atleast in your case Background check has started. In my case it's yet to start.

harshala

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-14
Doc's Request.