+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

roopa2018

Nov 23, 2018
Well...
I received my GCMS notes this morning.
The case analyst parked my application for review on 18 May 2018, and it hasn't been touched since (8 May AOR).
'Review required' for all work references, which don't provide average hours.
I'm self-employed, and had real trouble getting clients to put down 'average hours' on paper. 'Variable hours and remuneration' was the standard line. The company I've worked for since 2013 was happy to put average shifts and daily rate, but nothing more. I did provide records of monthly income, mind.
I'm going to raise a CSE and send some additional documents. Don't know why I wasn't asked to SEVEN months ago.
As things stand, the case analyst is 'unable to confirm' any of my work experience. As a result, he/ she has now got me down as below the relevant CRS threshold.
It's four weeks since my GCMS notes were generated. I'm just hoping I can have my say before the case is reviewed, or if not, I'm (a) at least asked to submit additional documents or (b) CIC contact my clients.
Otherwise, criminality and medicals passed. Security hasn't started...
Yeah, almost the same dates for me. I'm not self-employed, but they're reviewing my jobs for 6 months now without notifying me. I just feel bad I'm not Chinese with no English or French knowledge who has 300 cousins in Canada so I can get PR without a fuss. o_O

Reactions: Vanish

Feb

Jun 30, 2016
Exactly the same case , no update till now :(
Same here as well My AOR 9th of May
MEP 18th of May and IP2
No updates since then
My application is straight forward no complicated travel history or work experience (only two years)
When emailed Ottawa visa office they said It is currently in queue to be reviewed by an officer.I don't know what does it mean but It seems they didn't touch my application all that period.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Well...
I received my GCMS notes this morning.
The case analyst parked my application for review on 18 May 2018, and it hasn't been touched since (8 May AOR).
'Review required' for all work references, which don't provide average hours.
I'm self-employed, and had real trouble getting clients to put down 'average hours' on paper. 'Variable hours and remuneration' was the standard line. The company I've worked for since 2013 was happy to put average shifts and daily rate, but nothing more. I did provide records of monthly income, mind.
I'm going to raise a CSE and send some additional documents. Don't know why I wasn't asked to SEVEN months ago.
As things stand, the case analyst is 'unable to confirm' any of my work experience. As a result, he/ she has now got me down as below the relevant CRS threshold.
It's four weeks since my GCMS notes were generated. I'm just hoping I can have my say before the case is reviewed, or if not, I'm (a) at least asked to submit additional documents or (b) CIC contact my clients.
Otherwise, criminality and medicals passed. Security hasn't started...

Oh ! That's sad this month will be slow due to Christmas holidays! Jan can bring some happiness!

m34

Dec 16, 2018
AOR Received.
28-05-2018
Med's Done....
10-06-2018
Passport Req..
15-02-2019
Is there any may applicant left without PPR mail?? or i am the only one left!!!!
Same boat. AOR 28th May, IP2 sometime in July
Eligibility passed, Medicals passed, Info Sharing completed, Criminality passed
Looks like i'm in ss as per gcms notes.
no indication whatsoever to when will the file move forward (last movement was in July)
Emailed CIC and got a standard reply that everything is in order and that some applications take longer than usual

mirsa

Nov 30, 2018
Does anyone know who I can email to get an update on my application ? ( apart from IRCC customer care and WebForm)

jeremythanks2015

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Yeah, almost the same dates for me. I'm not self-employed, but they're reviewing my jobs for 6 months now without notifying me. I just feel bad I'm not Chinese with no English or French knowledge who has 300 cousins in Canada so I can get PR without a fuss. o_O
Your imagination is impressive.

urmilpatel

Oct 21, 2015
I got nomination from SINP.

IS there any group for CIC paper based applicant ?

Pl .add me to CIC paper based applicatnt whatsapp group.

091 9426559624

Thanks in advance.

Rajasr

Nov 20, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
I have a query.
If im not in India when the PPR arrives, do I have to come back to India get my passport stamped and then leave for canada? Or can I proceed from whatever country I’m in.
Thanks

haihai89

Nov 26, 2018
ave anyone seen this type of letter from CIC asking for additional documents:

AOR: June 21 2018
ADR 1: July 5 2018. In letter, it said "In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following document" (IMM5475)
ADR 2: Dec 11 2018. In letter, it said "We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents" (IMM 5669)

==> Why could they say "have begun processing" in ADR2 letter after 5.5 months of sending ADR1 letter??? Does this mean I will wait another 6 months? T.T

amine toraa

Jul 18, 2018
Hi Guys,
Quick Question,
Yesterday CIC send me a document request for one of my employment record that i submit, they ask for some information's like number of hours, salary and pay stubs, here is the text "Employment records: An original and recent letter of employment indicating the start date, annual or hourly rate of pay, and regular hours per week Please provide proof of salary / pay stubs for your work experience at TATA." and they said they need it in 7 days only, currently im in canada and the company TCS is india i already start contacting them regarding this matter but im afraid they will not assist me or maybe they will not provide the documents on time. My questions are, what to do in this case ? and what will happen if im not able to provide what they need, should i show them the attempts that i did and explain them that im not getting any response ?

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
We had filled the "Technical Issue Web Form" given along with the progress bar. Our concern was that we have neither received any update since July nor have we been asked for additional documents. Received the reply below today:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: annevn8