+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

mirsa

Nov 30, 2018
Finally "patience" had paid off. Got my PPR today. AOR 24 May, CEC, Single Applicant, Inland. All the very best to you all.
That is awesome news buddy. Good Luck.

Do you know what was the last update you got of your application and when that was?

mirsa

Nov 30, 2018
Got PPR today. AOR May 7th and have been under review for a while. Has been a long and stressful wait, but I'm over the moon right now. Good luck for all of you still waiting and hope you get the golden email soon!
Congratulations ! Patience paid off. Good luck to you.

What was the last update you got before getting PPR. My application is stuck after ADR(PPR) request which was uploaded on 3rd December. Eligibility, Medical and Security is already pass. and just criminality is left.

nk31

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Got PPR today. AOR May 7th and have been under review for a while. Has been a long and stressful wait, but I'm over the moon right now. Good luck for all of you still waiting and hope you get the golden email soon!
Congrats. What was your Visa office?

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
I have seen "Review required" comment at initial stage of application submission. But no significant comments / information provided on review required context. As per the recommendations provided everything seems Met. Not sure whether it's actually gone for a review.
I just called customer care ..they said the same status after one month ...Eligibility : Recommend passed , Security : not started and application is in Sydney. It seems its moved from Ottawa to Sydney. Not sure how many countries it will roam. Its been almost 8 months...They have asked me to call by End of January if i see no update before that..

Last edited:
Reactions: annevn8

mirsa

Nov 30, 2018
It was way back in Aug - Medicals passed. And after a long wait... PPR now.
Oh okay. Did you get to speak to any agent after that? I had called the customer agent last week but was told that I might get a reply by end of January 2019...

roopa2018

Nov 23, 2018
Congratulations ! Patience paid off. Good luck to you.

What was the last update you got before getting PPR. My application is stuck after ADR(PPR) request which was uploaded on 3rd December. Eligibility, Medical and Security is already pass. and just criminality is left.
Nothing was updated after Medical Passed way back in May. Got some ghost updates in June only. Requested notes on Nov 3rd and got them on Dec 6th saying my jobs were under review.

mirsa

Nov 30, 2018
Nothing was updated after Medical Passed way back in May. Got some ghost updates in June only. Requested notes on Nov 3rd and got them on Dec 6th saying my jobs were under review.
Ookay thanks for your reply. Just one more question... did you speak to the customer agent recently to check for your status?