+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

geomjm

May 13, 2017
Hi folks, I applied PR for me and for my spouse. We got inland interview but my spouse is in a different country. I went to attend the interview and mention about my spouse. I got my PR confirmation and they said I will get an email with in one week about what I need to do next with my spouse application. This is my third week still didn't get any email. Any of you went through this situation?. Could you please tell how the process going to happen?

cary0807

Nov 30, 2018
Hi guys,
My AOR date is May 25.2018 and my application still in IP2, my representative said my case might be delayed because I have 2 jobs code which are not related.Is that true?Raised GCMS Note on Dec.6 and called IRCC this morning , the agent said my application is still open, other than that he can't do anything else...

acheandre

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Updating my statuses after talking to an agent today:

Eligibility Pass
Security Pass
Criminality Pass
Visa Office Mexico City (changed last week after IP2)

Now waiting for PPR anytime soon :D

Last edited:

mirsa

Nov 30, 2018
I received an email today from IRCC with the following:

"On December 12, 2018, you’ll see a progress bar for your Express Entry application. The progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application. It will give you an estimated completion date based on our latest estimated processing times.

We’ll let you know when the progress bar is available for your application."

Did anyone receive the same?

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018

"On December 12, 2018, you’ll see a progress bar for your Express Entry application. The progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application. It will give you an estimated completion date based on our latest estimated processing times.

yes ...i have received it

agoyal1271

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018

Yes. I got the same email with the same date. Do we know what it is about?

Ice1987

Jul 31, 2018
This means nothing to our application. It is another process improvement that CIC has implemented wherein they will represent in a bar where our individual application stands against the standard processing time. What is in "text" today will show up in a "bar" tomorrow. Wish CIC could instead spend time and energy to streamline their process to clear 'Review Required' applications faster.

Reactions: cansha

gurpreetjot

Oct 2, 2018
Finally i received the golden e mail yesterday.
25th may aor
Second week of june mep and ip1
Ip2 18 September
Application approval confirmation 3rd December
Ppr 6th December
Visa office Ottawa

I just want to thank everyone in this group and wish god speed to those who are waiting patiently.
I turned very negative towards the end which did me no good and all i want to advise is if there is nothing wrong in your application then you will definitely get your pr it is just a matter of time ....

Can somebody add me to the post ppr group my number is 7087870211

canada_gs

Dec 5, 2018
25th may aor
Ip2 18 September
Ppr 6th December
Visa office Ottawa

I just want to thank everyone in this group and wish god speed to those who are waiting patiently.
I turned very negative towards the end which did me no good and all i want to advise is if there is nothing wrong in your application then you will definitely get your pr it is just a matter of time ....

Congratulations dear !!:)

acheandre

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
25th may aor
Ip2 18 September
Ppr 6th December
Visa office Ottawa

Hi! Congrats on your PPR!
How did you get the approval confirmation? By phone?

I've got mine confirmed yesterday (by phone) and don't know when to expect the official PPR.

Thanks

Reactions: S abhishek

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Got my GCMS notes this morning which I requested on Nov 3rd, so 33 days.

Doesn't say much:

Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

File moved from Vegreville to Ottawa. At the end of notes they mention they are reviewing my job duties at 2 jobs that don't bring me any points anyway, but I still uploaded the docs just to show where I'm working.

AOR May 7th.
What was the review required for in your GCMS? Check so you can send any additional information you need to send.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
25th may aor
Ip2 18 September
Ppr 6th December
Visa office Ottawa

Congrats @gurpreetjot. You were in IP1 for almost 4 months and IP2 for 2.5 months. It crazy but it ended well.

roopa2018

Nov 23, 2018
What was the review required for in your GCMS? Check so you can send any additional information you need to send.
It says review required for two jobs on my resume that actually don't bring me any points, I have uploaded the LOE's for those just because I wanted to show transparency in all the work I have been doing here in Canada. It's basically hospitality jobs.

It also says review required for a job I did outside of Canada for two years, in Croatia, as a Marketing Manager (which brings me EE points). It doesn't specify what is the review required for, but my guess is they're figuring out if the experience is counted as 2 years or half of that time for CEC.