+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Derken8

Dec 5, 2018
My AOR is 2nd May and got my medicals cleared on May 9th and after that no mails from CIC or no update in my profile. I called CIC couple of times and they said my application is in Ottawa right now and all I have to do now is wait patiently. I applied under CEC. Agent also said since its crossed 6 months for me now they said my case is different and they cannot give me a time line now. I am very much worried. :(

Ice1987

Jul 31, 2018
My AOR is 2nd May and got my medicals cleared on May 9th and after that no mails from CIC or no update in my profile. I called CIC couple of times and they said my application is in Ottawa right now and all I have to do now is wait patiently. I applied under CEC. Agent also said since its crossed 6 months for me now they said my case is different and they cannot give me a time line now. I am very much worried. :(
Many of us in this group are in the same boat as you and same timeline as you. It is the standard answer that CIC Agent gives to everyone who has crossed 6 months mark. No point being worried. Don't stress yourself and there is nothing you can do about it. Relax and enjoy the upcoming holidays until things fall in place and you hear back from CIC.

Derken8

Dec 5, 2018
Many of us in this group are in the same boat as you and same timeline as you. It is the standard answer that CIC Agent gives to everyone who has crossed 6 months mark. No point being worried. Don't stress yourself and there is nothing you can do about it. Relax and enjoy the upcoming holidays until things fall in place and you hear back from CIC.

Oh is it. Then its the standard answer from them. So we have to wait until January for any further update. Good luck for every one and especially for the long time waiting people.

canada_gs

Dec 5, 2018
Hi
My AOR Date is 30th may
Medical passed 13 June
Ghost update 26 Nov

Raised GCMS notes on 20nov & still waiting for the reply

Raised a CSE on 3 dec & got this reply

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Anyone can tell as to what is the status of file now & how much more time does it take to recieve the decision on mail?

canada_gs

Dec 5, 2018
Oh is it. Then its the standard answer from them. So we have to wait until January for any further update. Good luck for every one and especially for the long time waiting people.
Hi, I have recieved a different reply & the agent says that a decision has been made on our application & VO will contact you soon !! My AOR is 30 May & got this reply today morning from CIC

gurpreetjot

Oct 2, 2018
I had a word with the agent yesterday and he said your application has been approved and sent new delhi VO... initially it was CPC ottawa ...does that mean it has been completed now and only ppr mail is left?
no change in online status though...
how long does it take after approval confirmation by agent to the ppr mail any idea?
i hope there wont be any more hiccups

rob730

Oct 23, 2018
AOR Received.
03-05-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2018
I had a word with the agent yesterday and he said your application has been approved and sent new delhi VO... initially it was CPC ottawa ...does that mean it has been completed now and only ppr mail is left?
how long does it take after approval confirmation by agent to the ppr mail any idea?
Sounds like you're so close! from what I've heard PPR takes 1-2 weeks once a decision has been made so hopefully you'll get it soon

Reactions: gurpreetjot

gurpreetjot

Oct 2, 2018
Sounds like you're so close! from what I've heard PPR takes 1-2 weeks once a decision has been made so hopefully you'll get it soon
so to understand if they say it has been approved that means there will nothing more done at the NDVO other than issuing ppr or will the agent take a final call at NDVO?

canada_gs

Dec 5, 2018
It simply means Good news on the way !!

rob730

Oct 23, 2018
AOR Received.
03-05-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2018
so to understand if they say it has been approved that means there will nothing more done at the NDVO other than issuing ppr or will the agent take a final call at NDVO?
I believe once a decision has been made it's just issuing PPR. For some people that's a couple of days and for others a week I don't know why but it is good news!

Ice1987

Jul 31, 2018
Hi, I have recieved a different reply & the agent says that a decision has been made on our application & VO will contact you soon !! My AOR is 30 May & got this reply today morning from CIC
Of course my friend. No application will sit in the same status forever. Anyone whose application crosses 6 months first gets the same standard answer from CIC and then it progresses further to where you are. You may be closer to a decision and for others it may still take a while. Sooner or later decision will be made on every application.

Reactions: canada_gs
Nov 30, 2018
U r so close to the good news...could you please tell me at what time did u call cic coz wenever i call my call is dropped saying could not reach agent...

canada_gs

Dec 5, 2018
So many candidates on the same boat. Many are getting goast updates and others getting decision done emails... the only thing pending is that golden mail.
Wait is getting difficult day by day !