+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

jeremythanks2015

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Hi guys,

My application is so slow. I am still in IP2 for over 4 months... I don't know what to do next...

AOR: May 1st,
Medical: May 7th,
IP2 (processing background check): August 1st.

Since August 1st, there is not update. It is already over 7 months since submitting my application.
I am so frustrated that lots of you get ppr whose AOR is much later than mine....
Can anyone give me some advice?

roopa2018

Nov 23, 2018
Hi guys,

My application is so slow. I am still in IP2 for over 4 months... I don't know what to do next...

Since August 1st, there is not update. It is already over 7 months since submitting my application.
I am so frustrated that lots of you get ppr whose AOR is much later than mine....
Same. AOR May 7th.
I ordered the GCMS notes on November 3rd, so it's been a month already and still nothing. I just called the whole morning today and after 9 tries managed to reach the agent and she just said it's "under review", and that it's being processed in Ottawa. :/

Rajasr

Nov 20, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
As requested i have added ppl on whatsaap group for May- and for Bankers and financial advisers in Canada- and Life IN Canada- sorry there are couple of groups! :)
Hey can you add me?
May AOR
Is there a group for finance professionals? I’m in that stream

How do I send my phone no. ??

Ice1987

Jul 31, 2018
Hi guys,

Patience is the only advice my friend. Nothing else can help at this time. Ordering GCMS notes and providing additional documentation to clear the 'Review Required' hurdle is the only thing you can do. Other than that, there is nothing.

Reactions: JJ April Aor

Rex-27

Oct 14, 2018
So after 6 month i raised cse web inquiry anf they wrote well explanation of what is shown in my account already :)

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your accountif additional information is needed.

• The background verifications are currently in process.
Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hi guys,

I am in the same boat :(

mirsa

Nov 30, 2018
Hi Guys,

Hope you all are doing fine.

CEC applicant. Now in India waiting for a final decision to be made.

AOR - 5th May 2018
ADR for PCC - 26th Nov
ADR uploaded on 3rd Dec and status went to NA the same day
Spoke to the customer service agent about my status.. was told Eligibility, Medical and Security is Officially passed and Criminality is under process than there will be a final review. ( two weeks back when I called, was told that Eligibility is recommend pass and security has not started)

My question is how long will it take from here to final decision. And initially while creating the profile I had mentioned 40000 as the funds I can bring to Canada. Do I need to show this amount in my account.

Need your help guys.

apcanada

May 11, 2018
Hello all -

I have been waiting for more than 6 months now (AOR - May 9th) and received GCMS recently and it says below.

Assessments :
Eligibility : Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

Does this mean, the Security Check hasn't started yet?

On an unrelated yet related note, we are expecting a baby in January 2019. Should we notify IRCC now about the baby(since the application is still process) or notify after PPR?

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hello all -

I have been waiting for more than 6 months now (AOR - May 9th) and received GCMS recently and it says below.

Assessments :
Eligibility : Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

Does this mean, the Security Check hasn't started yet?

On an unrelated yet related note, we are expecting a baby in January 2019. Should we notify IRCC now about the baby(since the application is still process) or notify after PPR?
Your application seems to be approved. Did you get any email? If not please contact them to know where your application stands currently.

apcanada

May 11, 2018
Your application seems to be approved. Did you get any email? If not please contact them to know where your application stands currently.
I didn't get any email, nor the application status changed in the EE profile. It still says Background check is still in process.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I didn't get any email, nor the application status changed in the EE profile. It still says Background check is still in process.
Status will remain same till you get your passport stamped. You need to call and ask them about your current status.

TallAndy

Aug 27, 2018
Please can someone here give me an idea of what to do next because. i submitted my application on May 14th got the AOR on May 15th
Medical : passed
Dont need additional document
dont need finger print,
Processing my Background check

Requested for GCMS on 30th Oct but still nothing but still havent yet heard anything from them

Reactions: Vanish

Vanish

Nov 11, 2018
Please can someone here give me an idea of what to do next because. i submitted my application on May 14th got the AOR on May 15th
Medical : passed
Dont need additional document
dont need finger print,
Processing my Background check

Requested for GCMS on 30th Oct but still nothing but still havent yet heard anything from them
I am in exactly same position .. apmost same dates. What I am hearing is that Ottawa processing centre is very busy right now and files might take 7 months or lil bit more to pass through all the stages. Also Christmas time is close by so be patient and just hope for positive result now or later.