+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Hello Team,

My AOR is May 15th.......IP2 since June 28th. File has been at Nova Scotia for several months for RR for POF. POF was more than required. GCMS note only state family of 3 requires 19093. On friday 23rd Nov, I got a ghost update. The following day i raised a CSE and Got this reply!!

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Experts, Please can you confirm if this is the Approval!!!!!!!! and Should i be expecting the Golden Mail!!!!!!!! PLSSSSSSSSSS

ANYONE RECIEVE A SIMILAR MAIL AFTER A GHOST UPDATE!!!!!!! THANK YOU
Yes I think you should expect your PPR soon. They wrote a decision has been made. Congrats and share when you finally receive it.

Suri1908

Oct 21, 2018
Guys.. anybody know How can To pay RPRF before My file get approved to avoid delays...me and one dependent $490 +$490
I tried CIC web it’s not showing RPRF but rest all..

Rajasr

Nov 20, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Hi,

I faced the same thing. They never raised any flag and our online status remains same. came to know only after getting the notes. i have submitted the revised letters with roles & responsibilities matching the NOC code. They have acknowledged the receipt, but god knows how long it will now take them to review and take a decision.

Upload revised Experience Certificate with roles and responsibilities matching the NOC through webform at the earliest.
Yea I sent the employment letter attachment which lists my duties
I think it should be ok

mirsa

Nov 30, 2018
Congratulations to all who received PPR. Good Luck for your new adventure !
CEC inland applicant. Now in India
Applied for GCMS notes - GCMS notes has been filed and the tracking number issued by IRCC is ***** received this on 19/11
AOR - 5th May
not sure about IP1 and IP2.
Eligibility - recommend met (found out through the IRCC agent) .. not sure if i can rely on this
BGC - " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
request for ADR a few days back - PCC for India

During submission there was only request for RCMP and no other country so was under the impression that they only need for Canada. Asked the agent at IRCC and they said you dont have to submit any other document if they havent asked for it.

I should have submitted PCC for India as well.. maybe it wouldnt have taken this long for a final decision. My mistake. I applied when I was in Canada. Went to Saudi Arabia in May and then came to India in August.

Please advise.. how long do you think it will take to process the ADR and for the final decision.

Cant put in words how I am feeling right now. Just hoping and praying that this gets done soon.

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Congratulations to all who received PPR. Good Luck for your new adventure !
CEC inland applicant. Now in India
Applied for GCMS notes - GCMS notes has been filed and the tracking number issued by IRCC is ***** received this on 19/11
AOR - 5th May
not sure about IP1 and IP2.
Eligibility - recommend met (found out through the IRCC agent) .. not sure if i can rely on this
BGC - " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
request for ADR a few days back - PCC for India

During submission there was only request for RCMP and no other country so was under the impression that they only need for Canada. Asked the agent at IRCC and they said you dont have to submit any other document if they havent asked for it.

I should have submitted PCC for India as well.. maybe it wouldnt have taken this long for a final decision. My mistake. I applied when I was in Canada. Went to Saudi Arabia in May and then came to India in August.

Please advise.. how long do you think it will take to process the ADR and for the final decision.

Cant put in words how I am feeling right now. Just hoping and praying that this gets done soon.

That means it's IP2.

Reactions: abd90

JennyCY

Dec 1, 2018
Hello Guys, My timeline: AOR May 12; MEP/IP1 end of May; IP2 Oct. 4. I raise GCMS notes on Nov.7 but have not received the result. I went through BCPNP inland stream and I was the principal applicant of my family. My question is: in the future when I get the PPR for my family, if my husband can not provide his passport for some special reason, is it possible my PR application proceed continuously? Can I get the Confirmation of Permanent Residence for my own issued? Much appreciation for your kind help. This bother me a lot recently.

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
As requested i have added ppl on whatsaap group for May- and for Bankers and financial advisers in Canada- and Life IN Canada- sorry there are couple of groups! :)

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Dear experts, I have uploaded my renewed funds letter 1 week ago, as my old funds should be review required.
last week , i received email from CIC. it said, we have forwarded it to the resposible office for consideration. Than there is no response until now.
Does everyone know it is normal ?
thanks in advance to all

D

Deleted member 810875

Does anyone know why it takes 30 days to receive GCMS notes. I request on August 24th, got them around September 27th but the date on the notes was August 24th.