+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone have an idea if anyone get refused after status as Eligibility - "Review Required"
Eligiblity Review required its quite generic- it reallly depends on type of Notes you have on your GCMS, if you do not know what the case officer has written about your file, please order GCMS- only then you will be able to determine why is Review Required. It could be due to Job duties or nOC Code or POF, we can't just say it.

Reactions: tobs

Khansalm

Nov 28, 2018
Hello guys, an update!
I got my IP2 updated on Friday last week! So technically after 181 days.

So i am still waiting. Some say after ip2- within few days you get PPR others say..few hours..others say..if you don't get it..you end up in security screening..so lets wait.
How did you know that it’s gone to IP 2. Do you recieve any notification??

anirudh31

Nov 28, 2018
Hi My AOR is 5 may 2018
Current Status
Medical: Passed
Eligibility: We are reviewing
Review of additional docs: We do not need
Background check: Your application is still in progress

I recently ordered GCMS notes and through which I found out that my Eligilibility: Not met under Assessments in Page 2.
Under Summary notes:FSW not met client did not provide duties for primary NOC A11.2 Review required R76 : Selection Criteria FSW points

I have raised a cse and uploaded my job duties today on my company official letterhead provided by my employer.
Do I still stand a chance for an approval of my PR application. Appreciate your thoughts on this guys

Thanks

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi My AOR is 5 may 2018
Current Status

I recently ordered GCMS notes and through which I found out that my Eligilibility: Not met under Assessments in Page 2.
Under Summary notes:FSW not met client did not provide duties for primary NOC A11.2 Review required R76 : Selection Criteria FSW points

I have raised a cse and uploaded my job duties today on my company official letterhead provided by my employer.
Do I still stand a chance for an approval of my PR application. Appreciate your thoughts on this guys

Thanks
Yes you still have a chance. I have seen cases like this before and with additional documents there are chances of applications approval. What is your visa office? Also, wish you had ordered your notes sooner.

All the best!

anirudh31

Nov 28, 2018
Yes you still have a chance. I have seen cases like this before and with additional documents there are chances of applications approval. What is your visa office? Also, wish you had ordered your notes sooner.

All the best!
Thank You so much, I hope it turns out as you said. Office : Centralized Intake Office
Secondary Office: CPC-ottawa

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thank You so much, I hope it turns out as you said. Office CPC-ottawa
Yeah it is more common than you probably know. Anytime your documents do not contain all the information CIC demands there are chances of application being review required or analysts not awarding points. Happens mostly for work experience related documents. Hence, it is essential to order GCMS notes especially when your documents are not in exact same format prescribed by CIC. And contrary to popular belief CIC doesn't send additional document request on a consistent basis and many a times applications just sit there gathering dust.

So it is good that you took proactive action. Now whenever your file gets picked by a senior visa officer he will likely approve your application if he finds everything in order.

Rajasr

Nov 20, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Hi My AOR is 5 may 2018
Current Status

Thanks
Yeah, welcome to the club pal...
As @cansha said these cases are frequent now. I’ve also sent my docs on 21st Nov
So far haven’t seen anyone rejected under these circumstances but the applications do take a long time. Hope for the best.

anirudh31

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah, welcome to the club pal...
As @cansha said these cases are frequent now. I’ve also sent my docs on 21st Nov
So far haven’t seen anyone rejected under these circumstances but the applications do take a long time. Hope for the best.
Got it, I was feeling a little nervous as the assessment section said Eligilibilty: Not met, I thought that was the final decision before they updated my profile in the ircc website.
But now after hearing what you guys said, I want to keep my hopes alive.