+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Thanks. I am not tech expert :), can you please guide me how can i add my ex hospitals in google.
Jinnah Hospital is one of the biggest in Pakistan, it's already present everywhere on internet, you might like to do as I have suggested you in June thread.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi all,

Just got a reply from Ralph as copied below. Totally clueless about why Eligibility is still RR after 6 months of file submission. Experts pls suggest how to expedite the process ...

Dear Shailender - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received May 2018. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is in process – review required.

Criminality passed May 2018.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Apr 2019.

Sincerely,

Ms. Robyn Sullivan
There is no way of expediting the progress. But to know why your eligibility is review required you need to order GCMS notes.

ShailenderAmar

Jul 27, 2017
Did your order GCMS notes to know what's the review required for ?
Yes I ordered it in the month of Sept and got it in Oct ... RR is for POF but I could not find any information to be provided as additional. I have shown sufficient funds in the form of Fixed deposits and Savings Account.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yes I ordered it in the month of Sept and got it in Oct ... RR is for POF but I could not find any information to be provided as additional. I have shown sufficient funds in the form of Fixed deposits and Savings Account.
There was no comment why he didn't find documentation sufficient?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
This is very weird. He clearly says that he validated your funds were greater than the funds needed and then says officer review required. It's possible the document format was new one for the analyst and he just wants the officer to have a second look. There is nothing in the notes which indicates that you need to provide additional documentation. I think just hang tight and wait. there is nothing you can do in this situation. Most likely whenever the officer reviews your file he will approve it.

ShailenderAmar

Jul 27, 2017
This is very weird. He clearly says that he validated your funds were greater than the funds needed and then says officer review required. It's possible the document format was new one for the analyst and he just wants the officer to have a second look. There is nothing in the notes which indicates that you need to provide additional documentation. I think just hang tight and wait. there is nothing you can do in this situation. Most likely whenever the officer reviews your file he will approve it.
Even I am clueless about the RR and the file is untouched for the last 4 months I guess .. Pointlessly waiting

Reactions: Vanish

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Dear experts,
i have seen my notes, it says my funds should be review required. it says as follows
CAD 1760, BUT family of three required 19000.
However, the money 1760 dollars is only small parts of my funds, which is showed on my current deposit statement. My enough funds of 19000 is showed on a fixed deposit statement. the VO did not mention the fixed deposit statement on the notes.
Does anyone tell me what should i do? is it a very serious problem?
thanks in advance

Lamart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Dear experts,
i have seen my notes, it says my funds should be review required. it says as follows
CAD 1760, BUT family of three required 19000.
However, the money 1760 dollars is only small parts of my funds, which is showed on my current deposit statement. My enough funds of 19000 is showed on a fixed deposit statement. the VO did not mention the fixed deposit statement on the notes.
Does anyone tell me what should i do? is it a very serious problem?
thanks in advance
Send a CSE immediately. Mention that you got the information from your GCMS notes. Politely point out the various types of funds included in your application and attach copies of them again.Best of luck.

Reactions: tobs

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Send a CSE immediately. Mention that you got the information from your GCMS notes. Politely point out the various types of funds included in your application and attach copies of them again.Best of luck.
thank you. I will prepare my new banking statement next week. I do have a locking statement with enough funds, but the vo did not mention it.

nk31

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi Folks, did anyone receive a request for retaking the medicals? My medicals expired around a month back and CIC asked me to redo them. Does it mean good/bad ? (AOR 31st May)