+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Gagan3101

Mar 20, 2018
Hi Guys, after getting to know that my application is "Review Required" because of the Officer stating " Insufficient Evidence of Job duties" , I had provided via webform revised letter with details and have got their acknowledgement email on Oct 25.

What should be the next step from my end - order GCMS again or wait to hear from them. On 21 Nov will complete 6 months since AOR.

Thanks for the help in advance !

AORMAY2018

Nov 1, 2018
Hi Gagan, I am in the same boat as you. Mine is a slightly different as the Review Required reason is the different NOC (2174) they are checking than I had originally got my approved for NS PNP (2171). I am planning to submit a web form inquiry.

Did you get an email form them or status on your CIC account change to Review Required or you ordered GCMS notes and responded based on that?

Thanks a lot!
V

Harson

Oct 8, 2018
Hello guys. Can we use a Canada job posting in the job bank which mentions the NOC code to prove the basis which we updated NOC? I can have this job posting printed and uploaded as a part of the LOE.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Guys, after getting to know that my application is "Review Required" because of the Officer stating " Insufficient Evidence of Job duties" , I had provided via webform revised letter with details and have got their acknowledgement email on Oct 25.

What should be the next step from my end - order GCMS again or wait to hear from them. On 21 Nov will complete 6 months since AOR.

What was your visa office in initial notes?

Ice1987

Jul 31, 2018

The date when your application will be reviewed again with the revised letter is uncertain. No harm in ordering GCMS notes now as it will take its own sweet time to get processed to capture the new review comments. As you will be completing 6 months on 21 Nov, it is very likely that you will hear the decision much earlier than the GCMS notes.

Reactions: Gagan3101

assadraza2696

Jan 11, 2018
As you can read from other cases on this forum, it is at the discretion of the Visa office to seek additional documentation or reject the application without asking for any clarification. Play it safe! Prevention is always better than cure. There is no harm in explaining your case in a detailed letter specifically regarding your marriage by Proxy and submitting a webform asap.
Thank I will write to them. Is it ok to let them know that I came to about this via GCMS thats why I am writing this explanation to further clarify on the issue?

Above on the notes I see review required is mentioned with three things; passport, client information, and marriage certificate.

Also, I have a pnp based paper application in progress (this is running parallel to CEC). In that eligibility and criminality is passed without issue and security is not started. Over there I see case analyst mentioning about new marriage certificate and new signing of marriage contract in physical presence and seems to satisfied with it as he recommended the eligibility to be passed. I think this is a positive as they can not do two different things with two different applications regarding the same issue.

Gagan3101

Mar 20, 2018
What was your visa office in initial notes?
The primary office states "Central Intake Office" and I assume it's Nova Scotia, Sydney since in Sep I wrote an email to them for finding my VO and that's the one I got to know. In GCMS Secondary office is CPC Ottawa.

Gagan3101

Mar 20, 2018
Hi Gagan, I am in the same boat as you. Mine is a slightly different as the Review Required reason is the different NOC (2174) they are checking than I had originally got my approved for NS PNP (2171). I am planning to submit a web form inquiry.

Did you get an email form them or status on your CIC account change to Review Required or you ordered GCMS notes and responded based on that?

Thanks a lot!
V
They didn't update me about it, I got to know through GCMS and considering the recommendation that it's better to respond pro-actively rather than waiting for ADR I had submitted revised doc. for proof of work ex.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
The primary office states "Central Intake Office" and I assume it's Nova Scotia, Sydney since in Sep I wrote an email to them for finding my VO and that's the one I got to know. In GCMS Secondary office is CPC Ottawa.
Unfortunately Sydney has been slow. A bunch of people with application approved are waiting for a PPR mail from Sydney for past 2/3 weeks.

AORMAY2018

Nov 1, 2018
They didn't update me about it, I got to know through GCMS and considering the recommendation that it's better to respond pro-actively rather than waiting for ADR I had submitted revised doc. for proof of work ex.
I got it! Thanks Gagan.

I sent one inquiry request to ask about the current status but I am will also send another one based on their recommendations in GCMS notes. Hopefully that should not be a problem

Wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: Gagan3101
D

Deleted member 810875

Hi,

It has been 25 weeks since AOR. I had requested GCMS notes in August. I received a 106 page long document in September. I have uploaded links to page no. 2, 103 & 104 which I think contain the most relevant information.

https://imgur.com/a/1XYXag0
https://imgur.com/a/g9XSlLc
https://imgur.com/a/nYbUdh6

I called last week & was told that there had been no change in my status & my file was still at CIO.

Can someone please explain the following:

1. What does HIRV on page 2 stand for?

2. What is the due date on page 2 for?

3. Page 103 says Review Required for duties but my lawyer says no additional information has been requested. I work for a fairly large MNC with offices in several cities around the world. I have worked there for more than 10 years. It is even listed on NYSE. I did not get job duties on company letterhead so I had provided an email from my manager & an affidavit listing my job duties along with my appointment letter & payslips. Is that usually enough?

4. On page 103 it also says A11.2 CRS Assessment: Appears Met which seems to conflict with Review Required for duties so what should I make of it?

Thank you to anyone who can provide some answers.

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
No LOE on letterhead- did you provide the reason why you couldn't get it on the letterhead from HR? instead you got it done from your manager
2: did you provide any documents recently? I mean prior ordering GCMS notes? If so that could be the reason or Edoc listed there.
At last, Yes Genpact is big, however how would a junior officer verify your duties based on manager email? Were those duties listed accordingly as per the NOC code? one by one?
Since you are PNP and may aor, what is your IP? i suppose you are in Ip1 since your visa office is CIO.

at last, ask your boss to put that in a company letter head- i am sure they can- if not attach their business card- and provide an explanataion why this cannot be done.

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hi,

It has been 25 weeks since AOR. I had requested GCMS notes in August. I received a 106 page long document in September. I have uploaded links to page no. 2, 103 & 104 which I think contain the most relevant information.

https://imgur.com/a/1XYXag0
https://imgur.com/a/g9XSlLc
https://imgur.com/a/nYbUdh6

I called last week & was told that there had been no change in my status & my file was still at CIO.

Can someone please explain the following:

1. What does HIRV on page 2 stand for?
Human International Rights Violations. It´s one of the security-related assessments. Unless you´ve been involved in some sort of mass murder/militia or something like that, you shouldn´t worry at all.

2. What is the due date on page 2 for?
The date your application should be looked at again. Doesn´t necessarily mean something should be done.

3. Page 103 says Review Required for duties but my lawyer says no additional information has been requested. I work for a fairly large MNC with offices in several cities around the world. I have worked there for more than 10 years. It is even listed on NYSE. I did not get job duties on company letterhead so I had provided an email from my manager & an affidavit listing my job duties along with my appointment letter & payslips. Is that usually enough?
If I understood it correctly, the work experience letter doesn´t include your duties, and because of that, you provided two documents: an e-mail from your supervisor describing the job duties - which isn´t an official document for all purposes, and the letter from your company describing everything else. The analyst forwarded this information for review, so the officer can make a final decision upon that.

Can´t you provide a new company letter with all the required information?

4. On page 103 it also says A11.2 CRS Assessment: Appears Met which seems to conflict with Review Required for duties so what should I make of it?
Your A11.2 notes describe REVIEW REQUIRED for your work experience.

Thank you to anyone who can provide some answers.

rroh202

Oct 4, 2018
I have been looking at this forum for a while now. Updating my details which might help other applicants. (already updated MyImmiTracker)

Stream: CEC
Nationality: India
Country of Residence: Canada
AOR: 19 May 2018
Medical Passed: 30 May 2018
IP2: 30 May 2018 (No updates after this stage)
PPR: 3 October 2018 (10:31 PM EST) - No updates/changes on my online account and I know this is normal.

More Updates:
Passport Sent
: 5 Oct 2018 (To Ottawa)
Passport Received: 18 Oct 2018
Called for Landing Appointment: 19 Oct 2018
Landing Appointment Response Email: 24 Oct 2018
Landing Appointment Date: 2 Nov 2018 (Hamilton, Ontario)

PR Card Arrival Estimation: Approx 4 to 6 weeks.

Last edited: